Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Unless you are a very prominent person especially in politics or business or have very big property that others could snatch, there qppesrs no reason why others should harm. So first, it is necessary to know who can be benefited by such harassment. It is unlikely that so many people would combine to harass a single person without getting some benefit. They also appear spending a lot on such harassment.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Unless you are a very prominent person especially in politics or business or have very big property that others could snatch, there qppesrs no reason why others should harm. So first, it is necessary to know who can be benefited by such harassment. It is unlikely that so many people would combine to harass a single person without getting some benefit. They also appear spending a lot on such harassment.

You are right,these people are spending huge money. Money is not a matter for them and I believe the money they are spending is not their hard earned money. These are public fund which political people collect from common man and spend in these way.
Their main purpose is to show off power to the society and for that they are using me.They just need attention,want to live like king,want to dominate on others by using power. If,they do so without any reason then they will be caught, so they are using me as scapegoat,malingnating my image in general public, creating negative publicity of me, as a result all people from every strata support these people and they live like king.
These people are giving links of my private life to all public and in return public are enjoying every moment and no one dare to speak about these people. After that general public behave rudely with me and as a result I have to avoid general people. This is what they want or their motto.
They want to take control of all people by using me,so are highlighting me and harassing me.
I am not an important person or has huge money.I am just a common man whom they are using so that they can live like king in the society. This is what Home Ministry has created by giving freedom and liberty to private security agency people.
Had I been an important person these people won't dare to use me and if I had huge money I could have spend money to find these people and teach them a proper lesson by killing them. These are basically frustrated,jealous and loser kind of people who want to get noticed in the society and for that they have resorted to this concept. As today's law allow private security agency people to enter into people's private life for any reason maybe if one's dog is missing then also people hire security agency people for finding it. And these security agency people just use surveillance equipment to find it. In the same manner they are misguiding general public by giving different reason for the surveillance purpose and using me to show off their power which the Home Ministry has given to them.
life is not bed of roses
within our lifespan we will continue to face these kinds of cheaps people.
the best way is to talk a while and ignore him or be like them creepy so that he also try to get rid of you.
these kind of people, i ignore
the method is easy.
"SKIP" just skip them, skip the situation that prevails with them, like you not heard them and when hear not serious or interested to listen a time will come they will live to say you.:woohoo:
and the problem for ever got solve.

Yes, Pankaj Kumar, I am trying to skip them of my life but they are forcefully entering into my life. It's like they are parasite on me, they can't live without me. Their mere existence depend on me. To get the favorable attention of general people, they need to divert all people towards me. They want to dominate on society and yet should not get caught by the society about their intention so they are using me and diverting all people towards me.
So,it's difficult to skip them,ignoring them but I am trying to do that. They only solution is to kill them. If I had huge money and some influence, I could have find them and teach them a proper lesson. These security agency people are spreading like cancer day by day and misusing their power.People instead of hating these people tend to love them and in return they do load shedding in the city and all other rowdyism in the society.
Few relations can't be broken, so what ever they say just listen with one ear and let go with the other ear. Just completely ignore

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.