Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]
Well Kalyani, I think that option is available only to the editors and moderators of the site for there I cannot see any such option but thanks for your valuable suggestions and efforts to rectify the same....!

The best part is that I don't find the duplicate article or link anymore over there and I think whosoever has taken the effort to delete it ( including you ) hats off to him/her... Really, this is what makes boddunan great and I am proud to be a boddunanian where a valid problem of a member not only is heard but taken every possible measure to solve it. Now if I would have to rate the efforts of moderators and editors of this site I would love to give them *****( 5 stars ) [/quote]

Well I was the one who deleted it then, because I clicked the Delete icon in your duplicate article and got a message saying the Listing has been removed, although it still is there in my editing queue :)

And thanks very much for your great words of encouragement and appreciation. :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: ajay, Santhanu Suresh
it will rejected by admin soon.
Thank you said by: Santhanu Suresh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.