Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In india most of the film are released on the friday on every week.
many guys do not follow this fashion.amir khan releases his films on December 25 ...no matter whichever day it is...
I think many people wait for friday to catch his new favorite movie but i go occasionaly.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

As in Tamil nadu films are been released on any festival days or friday mostly(holidays). because if the film is released on those days their fans can easily watch the movie without fail.

Vinu
The main reason behind the relase of the film on friday is that they want money as lakshmi comes on friday then it won't stop coming to them that is their belief

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No salara., i think the reason behind releasing in Friday is b'cox of saturday and sunday is holiday. Normally any movie can run housefull for first 2 days so, if it is saturday nd sunday then all show will get housefull. go this is the main reason behind releasing in Fridays.

Vinu
Vinod this is also one reason . but the getting money on friday is main reason.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

The main reason behind the relase of the film on friday is that they want money as lakshmi comes on friday then it won't stop coming to them that is their belief

your belief might sound superstitious..but that is the truth. the entire film industry is obsessed with such superstitious practices..
yes not only film industry, all industry will belief of god.

Vinu
In india most of the film are release on friday the fifth day of week.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.