The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hair is a very important part of our body which gives us a better look. Without hair we may not look beautiful handsome. So we need to take alot care of it. So while combing your hair use big teethed comb therefore this avoids most of the hair loss. Wash your hair with natural products which stops your hair from getting gray. After washing your hair, see that it completely get dry but dont use any drying or electrical products to dry your hair this may harm your hair.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In my college time, there were few classmates who faced this problem, and now after three four years, I also getting the signs of hair fall, the boundaries of the hair are moving backwards slowly. I was told about someone about the Yoga, which the Baba Ramdev taught about. Rubbing the back of the nails of the four fingers of the two hands with each other.
I don't know if it really works or not. I think the advise of the exercise is good one, because it is important to have a good blood circulation in the head also.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
Sanjay what kind of exercise you are talking to. Please let us know

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Are there any specific exercises for the same? At the moment I am not doing anything. Please tell me. And how about hair creams? Do they deliver what they promise?
In my college time, there were few classmates who faced this problem, and now after three four years, I also getting the signs of hair fall, the boundaries of the hair are moving backwards slowly. I was told about someone about the Yoga, which the Baba Ramdev taught about. Rubbing the back of the nails of the four fingers of the two hands with each other.
I don't know if it really works or not. I think the advise of the exercise is good one, because it is important to have a good blood circulation in the head also.

Yes , I agree that massaging the hair roots with oil, either herbal or just coconut or olive oil is very helpful since it promotes hair growth and when it is done continuously it has excellent results. This when combined with a balanced diet can improve the general health and texture of the hair.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

Yes , I agree that massaging the hair roots with oil, either herbal or just coconut or olive oil is very helpful since it promotes hair growth and when it is done continuously it has excellent results. This when combined with a balanced diet can improve the general health and texture of the hair.

Thanks Ushaji for this informative post. I have heard that massaging the hair is very essential in this case. That's the only thing I knew perfectly well. Apart from that, does one also need to avoid spicy and oily food. My skin is a bit oily too. Does it have any impact on hair growth or hair fall?

It is written in first page of this discussion forum, let me explain it here what they wrote;
Stand straight on the feet, stretch your both arms upward, and then keeping your legs straight bend forward and then down to touch the toe with the hand. This exercise helps in the blood flow through the head and helpful for the health of the hair. That is simple and and a quick exercise.

That is written was you only, you posted your display picture now that is why I was not able to recognize you in the first place.
The other is Yoga exercise given by Baba Ram Dev, but I don't know if it works or not. The details I already gave in the earlier post.

Thanks Ushaji for this informative post. I have heard that massaging the hair is very essential in this case. That's the only thing I knew perfectly well. Apart from that, does one also need to avoid spicy and oily food. My skin is a bit oily too. Does it have any impact on hair growth or hair fall?

I feel that since we all have different skin types it should really matter as long as hair is kept clean and free of dandruff. Sometimes hair fall is hereditory and may need medication to set right..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel that since we all have different skin types it should really matter as long as hair is kept clean and free of dandruff. Sometimes hair fall is hereditory and may need medication to set right..

In my case the hair fall isn't hereditary at all. My father is 72 and still has plenty of hair and there are no signs of baldness still. But I am still in my 30s and there's a serious problem for me. I really don't know how to tackle this. I am contemplating some medical treatment now.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.