The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Washing your hair with tap water is good, this avoids hair falling

It also depends on which water we are washing. washing in boar water will leads to more hair fall as it has more salt on water.

Vinu
Try to have more water daily,wash your hair once or twice a week and do exerices daily then due to blood circulation your hair nerves gets good energy and there fore your hair will be strong and grow

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

1.Use comb carefully
2 vitamin "c" is good for hairs
3. Improve diet.
4 Eats orange ,lemon ,natural diet.
5. Wash hairs with the power of Ala.shikakai.
Try to take alot of care.
First of comb your hair daily but don't do over combing.
Try to have more water.
At least apply oil twice in a week and wash your hair twice in a week.
Eat good healthy diet.
Don't think much and always keep your mind peace.
Maintain your weight according to your age.

Try to do this exercise every day that is - Sit on the ground, stretch your legs forward straightly then stretch your hands forward then try to touch your toes with your hands but dont bend your knees while touching the toes and even try to touch your knee with your fore head.

this exercise will show your the difference. Hair loss will control as the blood circulation in the brain will be good and your nerves will relax and the hair will grow.

Thanks for these tips Saralaji. I am in my early 30s and having the same hair loss problem. I will have to do away with oil and comb :silly: if I don't pay attention seriously. I will take these tips into account. Thanks again!
And thanks Vinodh for starting this thread!
Can any one explain how to avoid hair loas. Now-a-days teenagers are loosing their hair in their early 20-30's itself.

How to avoid it??

More than anything a balanced diet and regular exercise is very essential ...Hair too needs nutrition .So oiling and brushing regularly and washing it regularly at least 3 or 4 times week helps in promoting growth and keeping it healthy.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have seen many people combing their hair often. But it weakens the strength of the hair. To avoid hair loss, we should avoid combing often.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Can any one explain how to avoid hair loas. Now-a-days teenagers are loosing their hair in their early 20-30's itself.

How to avoid it??

More than anything a balanced diet and regular exercise is very essential ...Hair too needs nutrition .So oiling and brushing regularly and washing it regularly at least 3 or 4 times week helps in promoting growth and keeping it healthy.

Hair is often negated and when they start falling, one wakes to take care of them. But in spite of taking care, my hair is rapidly falling. So, I neglected them some days, but I guess, the hair fall can be controlled. I am sure these tips will come in handy.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I have seen many people combing their hair often. But it weakens the strength of the hair. To avoid hair loss, we should avoid combing often.

Combing is a good habit as it increases the blood circulation and improves hair growth.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

But over combing is not a good habit. It will be loss of hair. Try to avoid dandruff problem. So clean rubber bands and combs. whenever touch your hair, touch it with a clean hands. Then dandruff doesnot occur

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

B) Best one is change eating habits. Quit junk food and ear healthy foods.

How to avoid it??
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.