Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hey sandhya,it is okay to cry it is just an outlet of sorrow we bury. we feel lighter and better. crying out clears our doubts,washes our eyes and refreshes the brain too!

Thanks devyani sorry for not keeping in correct category, i didnt realise it!

A drop of tear is the greatest medicine to our sorrows. It is a truth. But let me ask, why can't we feel happy when we see some one in tears, when it is the best medicine to our problems to release its pressure? There are infinite people around us who keep on living with hidden throbs in mind. Yet, tears touch our heart more. Why?????
100dz_2012-01-23.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4544]}
A few minutes here bring me back on the rails!!!
Hi friends .Don't worry. I have no girl friend except my wife. I posted it as joke but you have taken it seriously. If you are hurted I am sorry.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My only option is my mother. she will make me feel happy when im sad with his care and encourage.

Vinu
I invlove myself in other activites,so that i forget about what has made me upset. This is how i repel the upset mind and brings happiness which was interrupted for sometime.

you are correct, we can get out of our problem by involving ourself in other activities. this will make us happy.

Vinu
Hi friends .Don't worry. I have no girl friend except my wife. I posted it as joke but you have taken it seriously. If you are hurted I am sorry.

Yes, I know it. But my intension was to tease you, just for fun. :)

Meera sandhu
well.

sandhya, it didnt even seem like you were teasing ram prosad!!!

hahah! even i took it that you were serious

:D

Swetha Shenoy
well.

sandhya, it didnt even seem like you were teasing ram prosad!!!

hahah! even i took it that you were serious

:D

If anyone has an extra-girl friend or boy friend, he don't dare to say loudly in front of others. He will keep it a secret :evil:

Meera sandhu
Thanks Sandhya i also thought that Sasi and you took it seriously.Total posting is shown to my wife and she also scrolled me and said that many might think you wrong.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thanks Sandhya i also thought that Sasi and you took it seriously.Total posting is shown to my wife and she also scrolled me and said that many might think you wrong.

You show our forum threads to your wife!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I really bow my head before you. You are such a wonderful husband!!!!!

Convey my regards to her and definitely show this one to her.
giggle_2012-01-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.