Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think it is the correct answer. Ronark also added a little

Meera sandhu
this is really a very good informative thread. thanks for the question sandhya. today i have learned something. :cheer:

Vinu
I think only some drops or small percent of vanilla extract is added with large quantity of cream and milk. Hence the dark colour gets diluted. Thats the reason we see light color vanilla instead of dark.
I think, there is one more reason, though not quiet sure.

For all flavours of ice cream except Vanilla, I think a little colour is also added. In the case of Vanilla's ice cream, there is no need for the addition of extra white colour. Isn't it?
ie. The colour we are seeing is not due to that respective colour of chocolate, strawberry....., but the extra added colour, which is harmful to our body. :ohmy:

What are you thinking?

Meera sandhu
Finally I found the reason why vanila extract is in dark in color ? The reason is egg is added in it thats why it is on dark in color

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Finally I found the reason why vanila extract is in dark in color ? The reason is egg is added in it thats why it is on dark in color

Really? A nice piece of information. We start with colour of Vanilla ice cream and reached the contents of Vanilla. Proved to be a nice thread. :)

Meera sandhu
sandhya I searched alot about this question in google and finally I found the reason

may be it contains only a little percentage of vanilla and also the creams contains several flavours of colours.
I think, more than the fruit extracts, colours are added to make ice creams more attractive, i.e particular colour. White can't be made more white. so, can't add more colours to it. Am I not right?

Meera sandhu
Vanilla extract is used in making cakes mostly for best smell and taste

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.