Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
oops can any one tell us why this one happens for vanilla.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya, as i told that Vanilla extract is been mixed only for flavor,so when something is mixed less,we just get a tint of shades.
So,that's why Ice cream has light brown shades.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ok ronark nice answer.If this is correct or not i dont know.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya, as i told that Vanilla extract is been mixed only for flavor,so when something is mixed less,we just get a tint of shades.
So,that's why Ice cream has light brown shades.

If so, butterskotch, strawberry etc.....
Why such ice creams have good colour, if only respective essence is only added?

Meera sandhu
I think i have said a correct answer,that's why Sandhya is not giving answer. I guess i am correct.

I think i have said a correct answer,that's why Sandhya is not giving answer. I guess i am correct.

Ronark,

I don't know the answer. It's a truth. I just imagined such a question. That's all. I don't have any answer in hand :)

Meera sandhu
Yes,i am correct. The reason i have given is the only truth behind that white of Ice cream.

well because the amount of cream and milk is in large proportion to the extract to turn the ice cream into brown.......

smriti
well because the amount of cream and milk is in large proportion to the extract to turn the ice cream into brown.......

But again my question arise. Why, it is not happening in other flavours of ice cream?

Meera sandhu
The reason why vanilla gives light color to the foods is because of amounts of extract actually used. Since natural vanilla is too expensive, right after Saffron, and it gives a strong flavour, it is used in very small quantities and hence does not cause any significant color change in the foods it has been used in.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.