Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sasi I Buy a Laptop name HP 630 with all the feature like GB Ram , 500 GB hard DISk and i5 processor.
Yes, laptop is best and will be for long time. Sandhya even when you goto your mom home also you can carry it there and work in your free time. so I hop laptop will be comfortable for you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, laptop is best and will be for long time. Sandhya even when you goto your mom home also you can carry it there and work in your free time. so I hop laptop will be comfortable for you

But I think, laptop will get complaint easily. I had one earlier, but not working now. Actually, my girl is very much interested in picking up the keys from it :laugh:

Meera sandhu
No sandhya This is not right laptop Working depends On Brand You purchase Prefer HP Laptop i Use It For 3 Year and i Never Found any Complain Regarding this.
[quote]sarala wrote:

But I think, laptop will get complaint easily. I had one earlier, but not working now. Actually, my girl is very much interested in picking up the keys from it [/quote]
Then Sandhya purchase a game type laptop for your daughter.Cost is approx 2000.Your daughter will nit disturb your pc.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes sandhya ram Is Right There is a Daily Advertisment In the Newspaper for a Computers only for Kids Cost 600-800 And it look like a laptop Purchase that for your Kid.
Friends,
give me some more good suggestions regarding computer monitor, best company, best price....

Meera sandhu
Sandhya Samsung monitors are best one with high resolution. They wont show any effect on your eyes.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No Lenovo Function Is not proper for longer time.You tell what feature you want in your laptop i will give you a Idea.I see a Laptop which Cost you 24000 thousand Comes with 3 GB RAM , 500 GB Hard Disk and Comes with i3 Process.But Operating system is DOS.Don't worry Install Window 7.Which Is Very easy to Install.And the Brand Is HP.
Alam But you told that you bought for rs 27000. Which is actuall price of that laptop.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.