Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First you tell what is your going to pay for your new pc. I recently buy a Laptop for 28 k that has i5 processor with a 4 Gb ram and 500 Gb hard disk.
hey Sandhya ....you pallning to buy a pc....i thought Sasi wanted to know about it....

smriti
Now, I have decided only to change monitor. System as a whole, next time. :)

Can you suggest which monitor is best for eyes and how much does it cost to buy the best ones?

Meera sandhu
Mohammed Alam can you tell me which laptop you bought. SO I also want to buy it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

now a days laptops are starting from 14000 and you can get a better laptop with fine configuration within 17000 to 19000.
Thank you Isha can you give names of that ones. :) :)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Can you suggest which monitor is best for eyes and how much does it cost to buy the best ones?

Hey Sandhya Rani
See there are many monitors available in market like LG, Sony, Samsung etc but the best monitor for you eyes will be of Samsung their picture quality and resolution is awesome.

Hey Sandhya Rani
See there are many monitors available in market like LG, Sony, Samsung etc but the best monitor for you eyes will be of Samsung their picture quality and resolution is awesome.

How much does it costs? Any idea?

Meera sandhu
This is arise due to the attrack by Virus or some register file missing You have to Repair it By continous pressing the button F8 to escape Dos Prompt.
I think laptop is the best to use.You can move with it anywhere.I use desktop.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.