Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also want to buy Laptop can any one tell me laptop which will come for rs 25000 with best features.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Go for Lenevo...they have nice features within the range of 25000 INR.....i just checked in yesterday and found it good...... :)

smriti
sasi, you can find all brand laptop price with specification on my previous post website.

Vinu
My system has some booting problem. Whenever I boot the system it shows a window (similar to DOS) with message 'Press F1 to continue'. No other options. I have to go to Window settings and exit with/without saving the changes. Why is it so?
Also, my system time changes every time I boot the system, shows time 5 years back. Why is it so? It conflicts with internet certificate since I am using this new net connection only after November.

Meera sandhu
I think some newly installed software is creating this problem.......just check it out for virus.....

smriti
I think some newly installed software is creating this problem.......just check it out for virus.....

I think there is a conflict between Internet license and system time. I am using BSNL Wmax.I got this connection before 1.5 months. My antivirus is updated.

Can anyone find another reason?

Meera sandhu
Thank you Smriti I must check once in the stores and go for lenevo.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I am thinking about dumping my old computer and assembling a new one. How much will it cost, if I am not buying speakers and sound card again?
I wish to assembly with original mother board and Pentium processor.
Any other suggestions?

Hi Sandhya Rani
See if you are assembling you PC then it will cost much less as compare in buying other computer and laptop prices in India. See if you buy a LCD monitor then it minimum cost will be around 16k and if you go fro CRT monitor then will cost you around 12k.
@ sandhya.....Check for the host file.......sometimes it causes problem....

smriti
Sandhya laptop is best. dont prefer assemble computer. If you want to have desktop then prefer company one. dont take assemble. Assemble computer gives us lot of problems

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.