Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is not only media, but also companies who have put Indian team in heaven, even when they are not deserving it.All is about business. Nothing more.

Media create both heroes and zeroes. Months before, they were placing Indian Cricket team in heaven. But now placed in hell. If, in next series, India do well, they forget everything and will start to write praising songs to them.

All it can be done now is, leave Indian Team to its fate. Also, all ad-companies should leave them. Then only, they will learn from their mistakes.

It happened during last world cup also. When they felt alone, they rose as phoenix and won 20-20 world cup, a lot of series, No.1 position in Test rank and last, but not the least, World cup.

I think all should leave them. Then only, some progress can occur.

Meera sandhu
Media is creating too much hype about cricketers.......just one good match from the Indian cricket team........and the media will be flooded by praise.......

smriti
The role of media in a democracy in educating and forming enlightened opinions about issues which concern us is too great and unfortunately the press in general seems to be more interested in creating news of sensational kind which is dangerous!
Media always concentrate to the news which will get more attention.
The last episode in this chapter is 'Beti B'.
Aiswarya is like any other lady and what events have happened soon after her pregnancy news...till now :silly:
It is really a shame. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
[quote]The role of media in a democracy in educating and forming enlightened opinions about issues which concern is too great and unfortunately the press in general seems to be more interested in creating news of sensational kind which is dangerous! [/quote]

The role of media is actually what you have mentioned, but currently this seems to be missing totally. Nowadays, sensationalism rules! Whatever attracts attention adn increases TRPs, that is shown, making twisted use of people's emotions without concerning themselves about implied harm to subjects in question.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes,its true the media doesn't cares what the content they are showing may hurt anyone.

Want to make each day Accountable

True Ronark, nowadays, the focus is more on showing utter misery and helplessness of unfortunate people victimized by terrorists, unfortunate accidents, rape, murderers etc.

There is seemingly no balance left, if the adulation is high, it is too high, and vice versa!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Media is one of the fear Factor,if someone is Famous. Because,he/she knew that if he/she will face a downfall,media is not going to leave them.

Want to make each day Accountable

Media now runs at 24/7 days.......if they are not getting any news, they create it.......and the best thing is creating a hype about something or some famous personality......after all its business.....

smriti
No our cricketer are also good but they play for a longer time this may cause this event to happen with them they might want a rest.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.