The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is no way to find person but if person declare his name then you could know only.

So today I increased One karma for you rest I do not know.

Dear Santhoshji, Ram

How can we increase and decrease Karma? I can't understand anything.
Chinmoyjee has explained about in some another thread. But yet I have doubts.

Meera sandhu
[quote]Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:
There is no way to find person but if person declare his name then you could know only.

Dear Santhoshji, Ram

Chinmoyjee has explained about in some another thread. But yet I have doubts. [/quote]

Sandhya, below the profile info of any person you can see the word Karma with a Red minus sign and a green plus sign. If you like a person's reply or that person has helped you etc. you may click on green sign to increase his or her karma by one. If suppose you do not like the person's post on any issue you may click on red minus to decrease his karma by 1 point. BUt remember, this must be used with ample fairness and not just because you like or dislike that person. Karma does not affect your earnings in any way, it is only a measure of one's popularity, yet not completely. I hope you understand the concept now.
3d_smiley_2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes now my doubt is cleared

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4822]}

Meera sandhu
hey kalyani

what happend to group discussion thread?

I am in a mood to discuss and throw light on issues, but the thread seem to be nowhere? forgot abt it or laid it for aestivation?

Swetha Shenoy
Sandhya Kalyani has already answered and I think doubt is clear to you.So carry on.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

Dear Santhoshji, Ram

Chinmoyjee has explained about in some another thread. But yet I have doubts.

Sandhya, below the profile info of any person you can see the word Karma with a Red minus sign and a green plus sign. If you like a person's reply or that person has helped you etc. you may click on green sign to increase his or her karma by one. If suppose you do not like the person's post on any issue you may click on red minus to decrease his karma by 1 point. BUt remember, this must be used with ample fairness and not just because you like or dislike that person. Karma does not affect your earnings in any way, it is only a measure of one's popularity, yet not completely. I hope you understand the concept now.[/quote]

Thank you all friends for your answers. Now my doubt is clear.

Vinu
I think if the doubt is clear then this thread should be locked.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Locking this thread now and please do not start any more discussions on Karma, Whosoever is found doing this will be banned for a day. Please take note of this seriously.

Anyone looking for answers must conduct a search for older threads where it has been discussed ample number of times.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.