Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As expected, most of the newer generation go fr branded but we still find the old shopping style according to our liking. They have no time for go for problems related with old style shopping. But that is fun, really.[/quote]

That reminds me of an incident that happened a few days back.I had gone out shopping with a friend who wanted to buy some tea shirts for her daughter who is in the university.We found really nice ones in a smallish shop , but my friend wanted to check with her daughter first before buying it.The daughter first asked what brand it was and asked her mother not to buy from any small shop.. :huh: :dry:[/quote]

The newer generation is same at every pace. The'll bring buy the same stuff at a branded store for four times more.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As expected, most of the newer generation go fr branded but we still find the old shopping style according to our liking. They have no time for go for problems related with old style shopping. But that is fun, really.

That reminds me of an incident that happened a few days back.I had gone out shopping with a friend who wanted to buy some tea shirts for her daughter who is in the university.We found really nice ones in a smallish shop , but my friend wanted to check with her daughter first before buying it.The daughter first asked what brand it was and asked her mother not to buy from any small shop.. :huh: :dry:[/quote]

The newer generation is same at every pace. The'll bring buy the same stuff at a branded store for four times more.[/quote]

In garments i always prefer small shops as the same quality dress will be more costly in branded showrooms. but, in electronic products we better need to choose branded one.. :cheer:

Vinu
As expected, most of the newer generation go fr branded but we still find the old shopping style according to our liking. They have no time for go for problems related with old style shopping. But that is fun, really.

That reminds me of an incident that happened a few days back.I had gone out shopping with a friend who wanted to buy some tea shirts for her daughter who is in the university.We found really nice ones in a smallish shop , but my friend wanted to check with her daughter first before buying it.The daughter first asked what brand it was and asked her mother not to buy from any small shop.. :huh: :dry:

The newer generation is same at every pace. The'll bring buy the same stuff at a branded store for four times more.[/quote]

In garments i always prefer small shops as the same quality dress will be more costly in branded showrooms. but, in electronic products we better need to choose branded one.. :cheer:[/quote]

I would go with that as well since you get to pay for brand name and ambience too along with the dress...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's right besides they have to spend on marketing, publicity costly decoration, sales persons etc.

That reminds me of an incident that happened a few days back.I had gone out shopping with a friend who wanted to buy some tea shirts for her daughter who is in the university.We found really nice ones in a smallish shop , but my friend wanted to check with her daughter first before buying it.The daughter first asked what brand it was and asked her mother not to buy from any small shop.. :huh: :dry:

In garments i always prefer small shops as the same quality dress will be more costly in branded showrooms. but, in electronic products we better need to choose branded one.. :cheer:[/quote]

For ladies' dress materials no need to go for branded ones...
We are not even able to wash expensive dresses...only dry wash....thus later also bringing lot of expenses. Also pricing will be high.
But men's dress it's reasonable

Meera sandhu
I purchase the things according to the things. suppose i want to purchase paste then i go for the brand. suppose i need to purchase a comb then i dont go for brand

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Same here, but I never go for branded because they are choice of my friends. I only go for them because I wanted them for my need.

i always prefer to go for branded products when it is electronics. As i feel its safe to buy branded it provides warranty for our products. :cheer:

Vinu
Oh yes electronic is altogether different, even electrical or other durable.

Oh yes electronic is altogether different, even electrical or other durable.

Yes, in electrical and electronic materials we definately needs to select good brands to have more durability. :cheer:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.