Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]I have'nt noticed this at all till now!!!!!

In my earnings account, I found spent points "2"
I don't remember spending points.... I don't know why it happens.[/quote]

Deepti,
It may be due to deletion of any duplicate reply or any forum post or any comment.When deleted the points acquired will also be deleted as spent points.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
It was due to advertising policy.
When we give banner for advertising then our points will be reduced from the current month and so if someone has less than the required pts earned for advertising then then will witness negative pts.
So before giving advertisement one have to look his points in credit.
Thanks to all members
@Rakesh
due to advertising policy ,i accept it

@Maverick
my banner ads for 1 week so i spend (1 Week Half Banner) 2000 points only , How to reduce 3000 points? before advertising policy ,i had 5520 points.

(my calculation 5520-2000=3520 )

please forgive me. i was wrong.

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Where is this banner ads seen ? In home page or any other place?
in home page, right corner side.(idyasoft banner)

With Regards
vignesh
vignesh wrote:
[quote]Thanks to all members
@Rakesh
due to advertising policy ,i accept it

@Maverick
my banner ads for 1 week so i spend (1 Week Half Banner) 2000 points only , How to reduce 3000 points? before advertising policy ,i had 5520 points.

(my calculation 5520-2000=3520 )

please forgive me. i was wrong.[/quote]

There seems to be a mistake. Your ads were scheduled for 1 month and not one week. Anyway, please let me know in case you want to opt 1 week plan only.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Maverick
thank you, NO problem, i accept one month plan , but i got mail form our boddunan team, ads duration period for 30 march 2010 to 6 April 2010

With Regards
vignesh
thanks for this i understood this now

thanks for this
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.