Why is learning process always tedious? Sometimes we feel that it is much better to implement anything rather than learning it. :ohmy: :S
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Who says learning process is tedious? :ohmy:

Its for those who don't want to learn from others. :blink:

If you ask some college students or employees you would say it...though not all most of them find it dull or boring.

If you ask some college students or employees you would say it...though not all most of them find it dull or boring.

I am an employee in an organization and take it as an opportunity to learn something new for mine and my organisation's growth. :)

Learning becomes boring because of the word 'Learn' if not associated with it, then most would find it interesting. Also, trying to learn too much theory without practical application is too mundane and boring and can hardly be called a learning process. It is only mug-up and spell out process, no learning there!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am an employee in an organization and take it as an opportunity to learn something new for mine and my organisation's growth. :)

That is because you WISH to learn and are not COMPELLED to learn, there is a difference between the two, and the difference is that you want to do it, therefore you enjoy it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Learning process is not tedious. It depends on Instructor also, how he/she is capable to make the topic interesting and in what extent.

My Objective is "Learn with Fun".
13_1_230_2012-07-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Why is learning process always tedious? Sometimes we feel that it is much better to implement anything rather than learning it. :ohmy: :S

While going on and on our mental strength goes weak for sometime and we become lazy, this is the reason.

Want to make each day Accountable

That is because you WISH to learn and are not COMPELLED to learn, there is a difference between the two, and the difference is that you want to do it, therefore you enjoy it!

Very true Kalyani..If we are compelled to learn it becomes more messy and now-a-days in schools and college its happening... after sometime we feel like robots listening the instructors commands... :laugh: :)
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

While going on and on our mental strength goes weak for sometime and we become lazy, this is the reason.

You are right ronark but if the learning process is extended too much in one day then if may happen..
Learning process is not tedious. It depends on Instructor also, how he/she is capable to make the topic interesting and in what extent.

My Objective is "Learn with Fun".

yes, but this is practically not followed anywhere... :unsure:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.