Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I daily learn something or other,which i haven't learnt or came across in my life.
Life has so much to learn.
Sky is the limit.

Want to make each day Accountable

Who says learning process is tedious? :ohmy:

Its for those who don't want to learn from others. :blink:

If you ask some college students or employees you would say it...though not all most of them find it dull or boring.

Learning becomes boring because of the word 'Learn' if not associated with it, then most would find it interesting. Also, trying to learn too much theory without practical application is too mundane and boring and can hardly be called a learning process. It is only mug-up and spell out process, no learning there!

Yes , totally agree with that! It is the teaching method that has to be blamed and also a lack of purpose and interest in drawing up the syllabus.I sometimes wonder if they even revise it as often as it should be ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If you ask some college students or employees you would say it...though not all most of them find it dull or boring.

I am an employee in an organization and take it as an opportunity to learn something new for mine and my organisation's growth. :)

That is because you WISH to learn and are not COMPELLED to learn, there is a difference between the two, and the difference is that you want to do it, therefore you enjoy it!

Very true Kalyani..If we are compelled to learn it becomes more messy and now-a-days in schools and college its happening... after sometime we feel like robots listening the instructors commands... :laugh: :)

But one should make it a habit to learn new things to remain competitive. I know many people in my organization who never remained updated with the time and were left behind with others. :blink:

See that's what is the problem...may be people feel they don't need learning after sometime...but fact is we are learner and in life without learner nothing is possible...

That's right one should increase his/her knowledge by learning and should remain at the level of others. :)

Learning is boring because the method of teaching is boring. In school and colleges stress is given on simply mugging the topic and vomiting it in the exam without having any basic knowledge of it. This hardly creates any interest among the students about the topic and as far as employees are concerned the training session is filled with theoretical lectures without any practical application.
Yes I also has the same idea but with out learning we cannot do any thing in this world.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Learning is boring because the method of teaching is boring. In school and colleges stress is given on simply mugging the topic and vomiting it in the exam without having any basic knowledge of it. This hardly creates any interest among the students about the topic and as far as employees are concerned the training session is filled with theoretical lectures without any practical application.

This is our Education System.
We can't do much in this.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is our Education System.
We can't do much in this.

Learning is a systematic process, which can be mastered with practice.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Learning becomes boring because of the word 'Learn' if not associated with it, then most would find it interesting. Also, trying to learn too much theory without practical application is too mundane and boring and can hardly be called a learning process. It is only mug-up and spell out process, no learning there!

Yes , totally agree with that! It is the teaching method that has to be blamed and also a lack of purpose and interest in drawing up the syllabus.I sometimes wonder if they even revise it as often as it should be ...

True! The teachers, trainers etc. et. al should make efforts to make the learning process interesting ! Regarding the syllabus, there is hardly anything interesting in most subjects!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

When I was working, I had to go for various training sessions every few weeks, the trainers were very interesting, knowledgeable and they are also added a lot of funny games to explain the concepts being taught. This used to be very very fun and we learned a lot. If similar things are integrated in schools and colleges, the learning would definitely become interesting and attract more students!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Why is learning process always tedious? Sometimes we feel that it is much better to implement anything rather than learning it. :ohmy: :S

In modern world, everything has become fast....so learning too :S :S :S

Actually, kids have to study a lot. So they are trying their best to mug up things and vomit it in answer sheets without being absorbed by mind

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.