Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I saw two army soldiers with very similar faces and even habits. They were twin brothers. They were recruited on same day, got all promotions on same day and their date of release was also same. I was in Pay accounts Office that was to settle their final dues. It was requested that both brothers' cases be settled simultaneously so that they could be paid on same date and sent home together in same train. I never saw any other persons so similar.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes I had seen similar faces very near similar. All chinese look like same.

Birds of each species also look similar. We can't identify them. Perhaps, they know it :S :S :S :S

Meera sandhu
Twins are seen by many members.I too saw twins. Except twins, is this 7 similar people there in this world

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I forget to add....

2-3 years before, my best friend showed a b/w photo to me. I asked if, it's her son's photo. He was 2 or 3 at that time. She was laughing, saying, it's her hubby's photo when he was a kid. I was really surprised seeing its close resemblance......exactly the same, even can't find a minute difference.
Similar incident happened 6-7 years before when I went to one of my friend's home. Her younger brother was there who was 16 or 17, so grown up.
After sometime, we saw a B/W photo hanging in the wall. When we asked, isn't it your brother, she replied, it's her father.
At first we thought, she was joking. We didn't believe her even if she told repeatedly. Then we confirmed it only after asking her mother.
These 2 incidents......really surprising......

Meera sandhu
Yes, i have seen various faces of my school friends which were similar with the hostel friends. It was unbelievable, but yes, it is true that similar faces do exist.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes similar face are there in this world in my family my father and my father's brother has a similar faces.............
Yes I agree, siblings may have striking similarities. Otherwise very rare among persons of different families.

Meera sandhu
Many times even taking birth at a same time.They are different in their physical structure and well as other property..........
yes i do agree with you sandhya, in some cases siblings look similar though they are not twins

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

of course its me and my sister..;)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.