Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anger is not bad as long as it is controlled and gives you the impetus to work more. Please suggest yours successful anger management tricks. I used to listen songs with head gear when I feel, the para of anger inside of me is rising. What about yours?

I used to draw while I want to control my anger as drawing needs more concentration.
It is one of the most artistic and creative way to control anger.

Well said Mohan. Drawing and sculpture are the arts that can change your mood. Once you start doing this arts you will get into it. other things will get vanished.
Many a times arts can take oneself to a completely different path and in this manner the reason of anger forgotten by the person.

As for as myself is concerned, drawing not only controls anger, but also it gives me peace of mind and improve my creativity as well.

Yes, I believe in doing something close to my heart, when I'm angry. While on drawing and painting, many times or all the times I observed anger melting away without your knowledge. It need not be restricted to drawing alone. Some times i take my guitar out and strum the strings and get immersed in music. It acts like an antidote for my anger.
Anger is not bad as long as it is controlled and gives you the impetus to work more. Please suggest yours successful anger management tricks. I used to listen songs with head gear when I feel, the para of anger inside of me is rising. What about yours?

I used to draw while I want to control my anger as drawing needs more concentration.
It is one of the most artistic and creative way to control anger.

Well said Mohan. Drawing and sculpture are the arts that can change your mood. Once you start doing this arts you will get into it. other things will get vanished.
Many a times arts can take oneself to a completely different path and in this manner the reason of anger forgotten by the person.

As for as myself is concerned, drawing not only controls anger, but also it gives me peace of mind and improve my creativity as well.

Yes, I believe in doing something close to my heart, when I'm angry. While on drawing and painting, many times or all the times I observed anger melting away without your knowledge. It need not be restricted to drawing alone. Some times i take my guitar out and strum the strings and get immersed in music. It acts like an antidote for my anger.

I know few persons strat palying/spending time with kids when they are angry. Anger will get vanished by kids.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
If one can divert ones mind or channelise it into doing something else like meditation, or simply going for a walk, one can control anger....This comes with practice and for people with short temper is highly recommended.Meditation calms the mind and spending time outdoors also has the same effect..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: RobertP
If one can divert ones mind or channelise it into doing something else like meditation, or simply going for a walk, one can control anger....This comes with practice and for people with short temper is highly recommended.Meditation calms the mind and spending time outdoors also has the same effect..

True...going on long walks and listening to favorite music has the most calming effect on me. Also while we are outdoors we see and meet other people, talk to them etc. and in general it helps us change our perspective to the thing or matter that has angered us and we start seeing things from other angles, thereby even providing solutions to it, maybe!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.