Virat Kohli's blazing hundred in the Jaipur ODI floored the Australian media who hailed the Delhi batsman as India's 'new' Sachin Tendulkar. Do you agree?

http://t.sports.in.msn.com/cricket/oz-media-hails-run-machine-virat-as-new-sachin-tendulkar

http://mohanmekap.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, he is consistent player for sure.. And right now from current team he is having highest centuries as well. He still have long journey, and surely he can be another Sachin for team India.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, he is consistent player for sure.. And right now from current team he is having highest centuries as well. He still have long journey, and surely he can be another Sachin for team India.

For the time being Virat will be known as new Sachin Tendulkar. If he goes like this, he will make us forget Sachin Tendulkar one day. Who knows !

Just before the death of Pandit Nehru, every body was saying. "After Nehru who ?".It took only 6 months for Lal Bahadur to make the people forget Nehru. Its the magic of TIME.

For the time being Virat will be known as new Sachin Tendulkar. If he goes like this, he will make us forget Sachin Tendulkar one day. Who knows !

Just before the death of Pandit Nehru, every body was saying. "After Nehru who ?".It took only 6 months for Lal Bahadur to make the people forget Nehru. Its the magic of TIME.

That's correct. Time is the big magician and can do anything.

I have not forgotten Sunil Gavaskar, I will not forget Sachin but I will add Virat in the list of players whom I admire.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have not forgotten Sunil Gavaskar, I will not forget Sachin but I will add Virat in the list of players whom I admire.

Well, in the memory they will be always there. But their place in the team can be fill up with other players.

Surely even I will never forget Sachin Tendulkar, and he is my favorite too...

Well, in the memory they will be always there. But their place in the team can be fill up with other players.

Yes players keep coming and going but you never forget players who set the trend. Sachin is in Bradman's class. Simply unforgettable.

Yes players keep coming and going but you never forget players who set the trend. Sachin is in Bradman's class. Simply unforgettable.

There are one Day wonders. They come, flash and disappear in to oblivion. Such people cannot be remembered. One should be extraordinary in all aspects life. Not just cricket only. Brian Lara is equally a great player. Some critics rate him as much greater than Sachin. Another aspect for Sachin to be remembered especially by us, is he is Indian. For a west Indian Sachin is not a great cricketer.

There are one Day wonders. They come, flash and disappear in to oblivion. Such people cannot be remembered. One should be extraordinary in all aspects life. Not just cricket only. Brian Lara is equally a great player. Some critics rate him as much greater than Sachin. Another aspect for Sachin to be remembered especially by us, is he is Indian. For a west Indian Sachin is not a great cricketer.

You mean Sachin does not qualifiy to be there in list of greats?

You mean Sachin does not qualifies to be there in list of greats?

He will be there in the greats list for ever like WG Grace, Sir Ian Botham, Sir Vivian Richards. But it has to be seen how long he will be remembered.
Virat is the most consistent from among young turks of team India, he is equally brilliant in all forms of cricket.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.