Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think everything including human beings have limitations ! However brilliant some humans may be, they have just one life to achoeve whatever is possible within that...It is simply not possible to comprehend everything because nature is immense and we are still finding oout new aspects of universe which needs to be explored and studied . This will be an ongoing process all through human existence !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are many many things in this world and universe that are beyond the understanding of a human brain. Although there have been many geniuses who have invented a lot of things and theories, I think there still are many infinite things that are still waiting to be discovered and like every thing, even human brain has its own limitations though these limitations will vary from person to person.
I found a link to an interesting article which suggests that the human brain may have reached its full capacity of understanding! But then, we will never know!

http://digitaljournal.com/article/293380

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Most physicians of modern times have failed to understand the dynamic behavior of cosmos as well as failed to understand the way atoms behave in atomic particles, Has human mind reached its ultimate end and cannot think beyond? Why there are two contradictory theory on same subject, one is of "theory of relativity" and the other of "quantum theory of physics". Are we as humans are confused a lot? :whistle: :whistle:

I think you are confused with the theories. Both the theories can't stand together in every cases. Scientists have never given back. They are still working to know about the facts behind human life. Yet they are far behind.
Most physicians of modern times have failed to understand the dynamic behavior of cosmos as well as failed to understand the way atoms behave in atomic particles, Has human mind reached its ultimate end and cannot think beyond? Why there are two contradictory theory on same subject, one is of "theory of relativity" and the other of "quantum theory of physics". Are we as humans are confused a lot? :whistle: :whistle:

I think you are confused with the theories. Both the theories can't stand together in every cases. Scientists have never given back. They are still working to know about the facts behind human life. Yet they are far behind.

Devyani Mohan is not confused with the theories, if you read his post carefully you will understand what he means to say!
What he means is that formulation of two different theories that cut out each other, whether it is the result of confusion among minds of those geniuses who formed them , or is it because the humans have reached the highest possible limit of creativity and comprehension...he is questioning on those lines! It is not his personal confusion!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.