The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Abhi.. Good to see you back.

Just be sure you have filled payment info profile. And now admin is providing direct bank transfer instead of cheque.. So contact admin or may be they will ask you for your bank detail . so just reply them at that time. Congrats.

If you are right, it is a good move by admin to transfer money through bank transfer.

In past we were getting it by cheque. But since last payment I am getting it through bank transfer.. As Kalyani said first payment may reach by cheque. But not sure, if it will be by bank transfer, user will get mail by admin for asking bank detail for the same.

I think first payment is always by cheque and later on it is upon discretion of the admin, who may decide to pay by cheque or bank transfer depending upon location of the user! But anyhow, admin will notify whatever the case may be when he is ready to send payment.

Yes its upto admin.. he will decide on the time of sending. Both can be possible.

right, it is upto the admin!

I think before there are more versions added regarding payment that may create more confusion hence it is better to lock this thread. I hope all doubts are now cleared! Thank you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: AKP
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.