Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]Inter caste marriages! Hell no! I would mouth a big NO for them. A marriage is where not only to people get bonded for the rest of their lives, it is where in actually two families unite for as long as the two people are together! And when the two people are of the same caste then there is so much of gaeity and harmony in the proceedings of the wedding. The families inter mingle with so much joy and since they belong to the same background, things are so much easier. And then there is no clash regarding customs, principles, or any such thing. And in such cases, long term relationship between the families is guaranteed highly.so i am against inter caste marriages.[/quote]

If you have these kind of thinking then you have no rights to say you as Indian.

Two families of different cast can live in a good relation if they have positive and good thinking not artificial respect thinking.
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]People and society have started accepting inter-caste marriages/love marriages. But i personally feel that it hurts the parents feelings.....since they will have to face lot of critisism from the society, family and relatives.
Even though they might agree to the marriage finally but they will be hurt by thier own kids.As everyone says "Time is a Healer of Everything". They might forget and forgive everything and continues to live accordingly.[/quote]

What about the feelings of children. Only parents have feelings, daughter and son don't have..

If a person got married due to the force from parents then what will be the result, it will make hell in their life .
I don't believe in caste system......................
one should his right to choose the right person.............
neetu jain wrote:
[quote]I don't believe in caste system......................
one should his right to choose the right person.............[/quote]

Totally right neetu..
Caste, Ghotra, religion and family status are important considerations in arrange marriages. I do not believe in caste and so favour inter caste and inter religion marriages. I favour love marriages that depend more on personal appreciation of each other by a man and woman who are being married.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Eventhough we say there is no caste and creed will a high caste boy marry a low cast girl openly? How many here had plan to wed so?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Lohit i Think you are already in love with a girl from another caste! am i right?

am not against intercaste marriages. in fact my girl friend is a brahmin.I am sharing the views that is it.

I will defenitely go with it. this is the 21st century. we all shud think broadly. I have seen people who born or raised in US, 90% of them are preffering intercaste marriage. every body has thier own way of thinking.
Caste and religions are just only a belief, created to put some formal procedures and rules to humans and its also just a classification thats it. Caste system is really ruining the hearts of many young people. Intercaste marriages should be appreciated.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.