Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nowadays bluetooth facility is used by students to spread bad pictures only.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Nowadays bluetooth facility is used by students to spread bad pictures only.[/quote]

Yes but i think there are MMS and other facilities too which comes under this misuse category.However i think students find different source for bad pictures ...

Almost any technology is used for bad purposes too... :(
Now-a-days no one really uses the technology welll.
For any technology, there is good and bad associated. It totally depends on the person who decides how to use it!!!!!

:) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Bluetooth technology is a low-power technology. Its signal is normally carried no further than about 30 feet in the most ideal situations (15-20 feet is a practical number when establishing usefulness). Wi-Fi (802.11 technology standards) can cover your entire home or office and depending upon the specific device and antenna employed sometime much further. This short range is due to the small amount of power used in the transmission and reception of Bluetooth signals. Most Bluetooth devices are battery powered so power demand and conservation is usually number two on the list of priorities when in design with functionality and usefulness at the top of the list.
Pank thanks for giving such a useful information ... :)
thanks priya and pank for sharing information on Wifi and bluetooth technology........

:woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.