Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hate bluetooth internet. That sucks to the core. Actually there are few mobiles that come with WiFi enabled... With those mobiles only you can connect internet through some WiFi modem!!
I have Sony k530i, i always use the bluetooth to transfer things from computer, and wi-fi i think there is not much applications more than internet atleast in india
I mostly use bluetooth to share photos and songs with friends. It helps a lot. I don't have wifi at all in my mobile
Very nice to note that people have positive opinion on bluetooth.. :) :)
Bluetooth

For those of you not familiar with the term, Bluetooth refers to a wireless protocol (or set of rules) designed for short range electronic applications (usually less than 30 feet in distance). Although the technology has been around for several years

Bluetooth support for PC users has been limited due to hardware manufacturers focusing on the more traditional 802.11 wireless network protocols (wifi). In reality, Bluetooth and wifi achieve different purposes and each has its pros and cons.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Sumit can you explain whether wifi has any other advantage otherthan Internet...
Sumit, your explanation on bluetooth is fine.Please do share the pros and cons of Wi-Fi too. :) :)
Wi-Fi (short for "wireless fidelity") is a term for certain types of wireless local area network (WLAN) that use specifications in the 802.11 family. The term Wi-Fi was created by an organization called the Wi-Fi Alliance, which oversees tests that certify product interoperability. A product that passes the alliance tests is given the label "Wi-Fi certified" (a registered trademark).
But I think all these facilities are used for bad purposes in mobiles.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
@ priya thanks for the infomation...

@ abid...what bad purpose...???can you elobrate..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.