We have talked a lot about gifts, its importance, best and worst gifts etc etc. Now let us talk about your first given gift. Can you remember when did you give a gift to someone for the first time? :cheer: What was it? Can you remember? Am sure, it will be a piece of chalk or a pencil given to your nursery friend :laugh: :laugh: . Ok....if it's not possible for you to remember, tell me, when did you present a gift to someone last time? Am sure, you remember it and of course, expensive. :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8680]}

Seeing Gulshanji's reply am editing this thread. Can you name first gift given to your fiancee also?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't exactly remember the first gift I gave but yes it would have been a sharpener or a pencil. :cheer:
The last time was a scrapbook I made for my best friend and she was too touched to receive the gift. I love giving gifts! :) Decorating and wrapping a gift.. everything is so fun!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8688]}

Live in the present :)
I don't remember what was the first gift I was given but I remember my parents gifted me a wrist watch of HMT when I was in 8th standard and I was so happy that I never untied it from my wrist for 10 days. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Lastly I have gifted to my daughter a nice samsung galaxy model mobile.I promised her to give if she scored 100/100 in math. She kept my word and so.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Also I don't remember what was the first gift I gave to someone. :blink:

I don't believe much in giving gifts i like to receive gifts only. :woohoo:
Lastly I have gifted to my daughter a nice samsung galaxy model mobile.I promised her to give if she scored 100/100 in math. She kept my word and so.

Mobile for an 8th standard girl? Is it necessary? :blush:

Meera sandhu
I don't exactly remember the first gift I gave but yes it would have been a sharpener or a pencil. :cheer:
The last time was a scrapbook I made for my best friend and she was too touched to receive the gift. I love giving gifts! :) Decorating and wrapping a gift.. everything is so fun!

I think you have just left your college. ...the best time to give and receive gifts.

Meera sandhu
My dad me the first gift is in 8th one gold ring.
When I first earned money by doing tuition I gave my mother a set of clothes as a gift and really she was very happy after receiving it.

Sharmistha Banerjee

I think you have just left your college. ...the best time to give and receive gifts.

Very correct! The scrapbook was part of the farewell. :cheer:

Live in the present :)
Me and my brother has given first gift to our parents. We have given them a greeting card with flowers on their marriage anniversary.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.