Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We used to give Christmas and new year greetings to our friends...from LP classes.
I think it's one of them which I remember till now....

Than Kaarakka (a fruit salted ), Chodakku (I don't know its English), we exchange each other from very early classes itself.

Meera sandhu
Gifts are given in occasion.We share gits with our friends ,near and dear ones.The very special gift I gave to my mom in her birth day.She was surprised to see the gift and was also very happy.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Now I remember my first gift. I do not consider birth day presents and such things at marriage and other functions as gifts. These are routine and a sort of give and take.

My first gift was to my girl friend. This was small 'Taj Mahal' made of marble.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Ashii
I gave my best friend a baby doll in her birthday when she was in class 5.She loved the gift so much.It seems that it was her favorite gift.And she kept that gift very carefully.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Now I remember my first gift. I do not consider birth day presents and such things at marriage and other functions as gifts. These are routine and a sort of give and take.

The same I gave my first ever gift to a girl while I had just joined engineering college and had already received a few gifts from. I had to pay her back any way!! :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The same I gave my first ever gift to a girl while I had just joined engineering college and had already received a few gifts from. I had to pay her back any way!! :laugh:

So this was more of a compulsion than love.hehehe... :laugh:

:woohoo:
I gave the first gift is to my parents is my son.

Oh Sir,
can you tell me when did you give her?

Meera sandhu
Seeing Gulshanji's reply I have edited this thread. Can you name first gift given to your fiancee/lover/spousealso?

Hoping this thread will get more interesting answers :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P :P :P :P

First gift I gave to my hubby (before marriage) :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
2 incidents....i can't remember which one in the first.

I made Gulab Jaamun (using instant mix ;) ) and Chicken thoran and gave it his family, when he came one Sunday. He came alone.

Next incident, I made a dog out of fur and gave it to him. Later my friends scolded me, you got nothing except a dog to gift him :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I could have gifted him a nice teddy bear, made by me..... :ohmy: :ohmy: I thought later only.

Now my girl plays with that dog :P

Meera sandhu
We used to give Christmas and new year greetings to our friends...from LP classes.
I think it's one of them which I remember till now....

Than Kaarakka (a fruit salted ), Chodakku (I don't know its English), we exchange each other from very early classes itself.

I doubt anyone has read these posts :blush:

Let me add one thing more....puliyankuru.....it's tamarind seed dry fried......we used to exchange between friends ...another thing that I remember is marbles and pebbles

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.