Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, Rain season is a best time for growing plants. Whole year how much you take care of the plants, it will be less in-front of the Rainy season. Rainy season gives new life to the plants

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, Rain season is a best time for growing plants. Whole year how much you take care of the plants, it will be less in-front of the Rainy season. Rainy season gives new life to the plants

Very true sarala :) ,one can grow new saplings at that time and also there is no hassle of watering the plants,many plants do very well during the rainy season, looking their best..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Soon after the rainy season plants have enough ground water and the weather is not too hot, so we get to see most of the plants doing well.this is also the best time to re-pot your plants.Most of the minerals get washed away because of the rains, so one should replace the soil once a year to get the best results and provide nutrition and favorable condition for plants to grow and thrive ..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8869]}

Usha, your geraniums are lloking so lovely! Mine have got thinned with almost no leaves because of the heavy rains. Since yesterday, we now have a lull from the incessant rains and the sun is shining brightly now, so I hope they pick up well and produce leaves profusely!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Friends many plants grow well in winter season. Market is full of all types of vegetables and food stuffs in India. In western countries it is mostly snow clad. They use greenhouse for growing vegetables.

True, Devyani! Fall is the season that is very conducive for healthy growth of all plants, veggies and fruits and it is the time when the quality of fruits and veggies is also very good as compared to during the rains.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually in rainy season we plant some and get flower in winter so this is the best time to plant some flower plant.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The water which we give to plants will give less strength. But the rain water contain lot of minerals which plant needed so thats why plants grow fast in rainy season and give flowers in winter season

Rainy season is a best season to plant plants. The water of rain contains a lot of minerals which are necessary for the plants grow with lot of strength

Rainy season is a best season to plant plants. The water of rain contains a lot of minerals which are necessary for the plants grow with lot of strength

Sarala, I think Mid June to August is the right time for plant sapling. 10 years ago, we had the habit of doing sapling in tamil Month 'Aadi". There is a proverb 'Aadi pattam Thedi Vidhai'. Tamil people know well about his.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
More than anything plants sprout roots very easily and that's why we see even tough shoots getting roots very easily.When we plant a new shoot cut from the mother plant, they grow roots very easily during rainy season...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.