Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lust is just an attraction towards any person.There is lot of difference in lust and love which people should understand as lust may be sometimes dangerous as excess of it may create problems for both the persons. :blink:
I think, a person kills a girl in lust only, not real love. what do you think?

Meera sandhu

Exactly that happens never in love. Person never can think of killing a person whom he/she loves. :blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Exactly that happens never in love. Person never can think of killing a person whom he/she loves. :blink:

here, both our opinions are same :)

Meera sandhu
Love is a pure feeling which comes from inside no one can buy these feeling from anyone.Lust is no longer alive in some moment it may ends.

Simply stated, lust ends when you are separated. Out of sight, out of mind.

Love is evergreen- far and near. Chahe paas ho chahe door ho, mere sapne ki tum tasveer ho ( Near or far, you are my dream)

Hats off to you Sirji.Nicely said .
So Obviously love is more valuable than lust. Both are needed in life. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Love is a pure feeling which comes from inside no one can buy these feeling from anyone.Lust is no longer alive in some moment it may ends.

Simply stated, lust ends when you are separated. Out of sight, out of mind.

Love is evergreen- far and near. Chahe paas ho chahe door ho, mere sapne ki tum tasveer ho ( Near or far, you are my dream)

Hats off to you Sirji.Nicely said .
So Obviously love is more valuable than lust. Both are needed in life. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Love is long journey and lust is halting station in between.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.