Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I may relate myself to Simran of DDLJ who is very ambitious and fly in her dreams. But chains and restrictions all around......cutting her wings.....

Meera sandhu
I may relate myself to Simran of DDLJ who is very ambitious and fly in her dreams. But chains and restrictions all around......cutting her wings.....

Do you even have a love story similar to Simran's?? ;)

Live in the present :)
I love the actor pawan characters as I resembles my character near to him. So I like him so much.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I love the actor pawan characters as I resembles my character near to him. So I like him so much.

Which character? Pawan is a south Indian actor if I am not wrong. :unsure:

Yes Asha he is having a huge following even his films fail. Now he created many records after 10 years of hit. He had broken 81 years of industry records with his new film Gabbar Singh.

Thank you said by: Ashii
I was thinking of which character I resemble the most but I am not able to find a convincing one. I need some help maybe. :unsure:

I was thinking of which character I resemble the most but I am not able to find a convincing one. I need some help maybe. :unsure:

Let me try to find a character of Bollywood screen which suits you a lot....in my imagination. Just wait for me. Let me think :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

There are many some good persons who resembles your character.

Yes Asha he is having a huge following even his films fail. Now he created many records after 10 years of hit. He had broken 81 years of industry records with his new film Gabbar Singh.

Oh...I forgot your previous name.....Gabbar sigh :evil: :evil:

Gabbar singh is nowadays very busy with shooting of his next film :laugh: :laugh: , "Mobile ringing and throwing" :evil:

Meera sandhu

Let me try to find a character of Bollywood screen which suits you a lot....in my imagination. Just wait for me. Let me think :whistle: :whistle:

That will be fine enough. Though a good one will make me happy. :laugh: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.