Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My observation is in general. whole of South India is women friendly. Even today, in my place Visakhapatnam teenagers wearing jewellery can have a carefree trip to a night show cinema.
Men and women need take precaution while traveling. They should not mix up with strangers unnecessarily and not take lift from anyone. It is best to travel in guided tourist groups. No indication should be given that you are traveling alone. Also do not unnecessarily disclose your route or destination to anyone.

Of course one has to take precautions but in spite of all that one can never be sure.With modernism and our society becoming more open the rape cases and crime against women seems to be increasing and we get to read about such cases almost on a daily basis which is an extremely unhealthy tendency ...

i wish the women were bolder so that there could be 'crime against men' for a change.

LOL, that should be given a serious thought by the women :cheer: ...I wish a complete attitude change takes place at least in the coming years because from what I see most of the youngsters are a very smart and aware lot...

This has really begun. Just yesterday, four women grabbed a middle aged man, forced him to withdraw cash from ATM, got some cheques signed by him and also photographed him in indecent pose with them. .

Thats too bad...I hope such a trend does not continue ! No doubt it is good to read it since it feels like men are being paid back with the coin but it is definitely not a healthy tendency..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Men and women need take precaution while traveling. They should not mix up with strangers unnecessarily and not take lift from anyone. It is best to travel in guided tourist groups. No indication should be given that you are traveling alone. Also do not unnecessarily disclose your route or destination to anyone.

Of course one has to take precautions but in spite of all that one can never be sure.With modernism and our society becoming more open the rape cases and crime against women seems to be increasing and we get to read about such cases almost on a daily basis which is an extremely unhealthy tendency ...

i wish the women were bolder so that there could be 'crime against men' for a change.

LOL, that should be given a serious thought by the women :cheer: ...I wish a complete attitude change takes place at least in the coming years because from what I see most of the youngsters are a very smart and aware lot...

This has really begun. Just yesterday, four women grabbed a middle aged man, forced him to withdraw cash from ATM, got some cheques signed by him and also photographed him in indecent pose with them. .

Thats too bad...I hope such a trend does not continue ! No doubt it is good to read it since it feels like men are being paid back with the coin but it is definitely not a healthy tendency..

This is bad but poison kills poison. Such incident shows that woman may also be bold and also sicked. This thinking will protect women. I have written a story article- Bold women punish rapists- in Boddunan. The theme is that women may also turn bold and retaliate behaving as men do.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

This is bad but poison kills poison. Such incident shows that woman may also be bold and also sicked. This thinking will protect women. I have written a story article- Bold women punish rapists- in Boddunan. The theme is that women may also turn bold and retaliate behaving as men do.

Yes I did go through your article which is really well written ! Was it a true story ? providing the link here...
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/57-stories-a-tales/20214-aggressive-women.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes I did go through your article which is really well written ! Was it a true story ? providing the link here...
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/57-stories-a-tales/20214-aggressive-
women.html

No. This is a fiction.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Women travelling alone is not odd but its little bit difficult for women to travel alone.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.