Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
11 days without sleep is really something because in us normal human beings it is very difficult to fight sleep after 24 hours and we fall asleep automatically ...We get to hear of accidents that take place because of sleep deprived drivers..

There is no doubt. Sleep deprivation affect memory. It affects you both physically and mentally.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
11 days without sleep is really something because in us normal human beings it is very difficult to fight sleep after 24 hours and we fall asleep automatically ...We get to hear of accidents that take place because of sleep deprived drivers..

Eleven days without sleep is world record. Records are always abnormal acts. Possibly, the record breaker would have taken some medicines to remain awake. My younger brother is a doctor. He tells that many in his college would take some drugs that would keep them awake so that they could study. after exam, they would again take drugs for sleep. So their sleep and wake would both be very long. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Eleven days without sleep is world record. Records are always abnormal acts. Possibly, the record breaker would have taken some medicines to remain awake. My younger brother is a doctor. He tells that many in his college would take some drugs that would keep them awake so that they could study. after exam, they would again take drugs for sleep. So their sleep and wake would both be very long. .

No Sir eleven days without sleep is not world record .I will say latter but I read a book where a woman was two years without sleep.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

No Sir eleven days without sleep is not world record .I will say latter but I read a book where a woman was two years without sleep.

Eleven days record is as stated in the link given in my post. The book you read might be fiction. Kumbhkaran in Ramayana epic slept continuously for six months but this is a story.

Is it necessary to sleep continuously for eight hours during night. Can sleep duration not be broken in different spells. .

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/are-8-hours-of-sleep-really-necessary-.html

daily eight hours sleep is used for maintaining our beauty. I read it somewhere.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Everything depends on proper sleep - our health, beauty and also a healthy look.We will be in a perpetual bad mood when we have not had proper sleep and are unable to perform to the best of our ability ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I sleep for hours and see lots of dreams. I have normal memory but I always feel sleepy. Sometimes my mind does not work at all. I have no problem with my memories.

Devyani it is memories can be lost for ever if you don't get enough sleep,You are sleepy so you have no fear.

Sometimes, I have sleep difficulty. This affected my memory. Many times, I forget even famous names and words. . But this is hardly for a minute or so.

Age factor too has to be taken into consideration
I sleep for hours and see lots of dreams. I have normal memory but I always feel sleepy. Sometimes my mind does not work at all. I have no problem with my memories.

Devyani it is memories can be lost for ever if you don't get enough sleep,You are sleepy so you have no fear.

Sometimes, I have sleep difficulty. This affected my memory. Many times, I forget even famous names and words. . But this is hardly for a minute or so.

Sir you should take a advice from doctor As you are a aged person.

No doctor may help. i avoid doctors and lawyers. They want only fee. They cannot halt my aging process. I just forgot to tell one thing. My memory was very weak as youth. Then I would forget for hours. If I went for buying 'barfi' (a sweet), I would actually buy 'barf' (ice). Then i would forget for days. Now this is only a matter of about one or two minutes only. However thanks for advice. :whistle: :whistle: .

sir i think thats the problem we might face in youth. as even i am in my twenties and i always forget my mobile number whenever i go out for recharge. thats why i have saved my mobile number as 'myself' in the phone-book of my mobile phone. :laugh: :laugh: once in college during viva exam i and my friend forgot the name of the institute where we spent 6 months doing training :laugh: :laugh: that was the limit.. :laugh: :laugh:
Most doctors advise power nap these days instead of sleeping for long periods of time.6-8 hours sleep at night is a must, but besides that when you are very sleepy and tired, it is best to give in and have a short nap for half an hour which can really make a difference to your general state of mind..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.