Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A few interesting facts from my side as well..

Because metals were scarce the Oscars given out during World war 2 were made out of wood

Ketchup was sold in the 1800's as a medicine

The original name for butterfly was flutterby

Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot

ad this is really something...

Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor... :huh:

Another jaw dropping set of stunners... thank you
Thanks for the valuable information. But as regards short sentences, single word command words containing verb only are also complete sentences: 'Go' is a complete sentence. This is shorter than I'm.

That's a value addition for my kitty. Yes "Go" is a complete sentence shorter than "I'm"

then what about 'come'? :unsure: :unsure:
Can it be considered as a full sentence? :cheer:

Yes. 'come' is complete sentence. All verbs can be used as single word sentence to convey order or request. You may add the word- please, kindly- only as courtesy.
'Cheer' is also complete sentence. .

Yes.. accepted. They too can be included in the list.

If so, let me add a few more 'sentences'...... :cheer: :cheer:

sit
Shout
Play
Eat
Drink
Fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Because metals were scarce the Oscars given out during World war 2 were made out of wood

Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor... :huh:

Imagine what the world would have been today had she been able to convince her doctor to let her adopt the child! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Imagine what the world would have been today had she been able to convince her doctor to let her adopt the child! :blink:

I know...There was another fact related to Hitler.It seems he was enamored by actress Marlene Dietrich who inspite of being a German was a great sympathiser of Jews.But she of course never cared for him, so one wonders what would have happened if they had come together whether she would have influenced him or the other way round...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I know...There was another fact related to Hitler.It seems he was enamored by actress Marlene Dietrich who inspite of being a German was a great sympathiser of Jews.But she of course never cared for him, so one wonders what would have happened if they had come together whether she would have influenced him or the other way round...

yes, I have read about it somewhere...there are so many things that could have really changed the course of the world's history, take for instance, his artistic inclination, had Hitler been accepted in the Vienna academy, what would have happened then!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yes, I have read about it somewhere...there are so many things that could have really changed the course of the world's history, take for instance, his artistic inclination, had Hitler been accepted in the Vienna academy, what would have happened then!

His dictatorial attitude would have surfaced in all the colors unlike the Nazi chief's only Red hue.

His dictatorial attitude would have surfaced in all the colors unlike the Nazi chief's only Red hue.

Food for thought ! I guess a person cannot change his basic nature no matter what happens....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.