Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice information shared.

Oh that's the reason why Mona lisa smile is considered to be the best smiles someone ever had. :)
Perhaps Leonardo forgot to paint Mona Lisa's eyebrows.
He is a good painter, actually world famous painter. In this era, there are many painters who can paint a beautiful piece within very short span of time with ease. Leonardo has spend 10 most precious years of his life behind such a little job. Don't you think it was wastage of time?

Absolutely NO. He is a perfectionist and above all a great procrastinator.
Nice information shared.

Oh that's the reason why Mona lisa smile is considered to be the best smiles someone ever had. :)

Yes, the hard work he put up to paint lips hasn't gone waste. It made him immortal
Yes great works need lot of effort and time is not a constraint for artist. Is it true that Mona Lisa face expressions reveal some secret as shown in Da Vinci code movie?
Also i would like to add one more fact.

Penguins cannot turn backward or walk backwards, as their feet is too small and their top body is too heavy.
Also i would like to add one more fact.

Penguins cannot turn backward or walk backwards, as their feet is too small and their top body is too heavy.

Thank you Dear Arun for the beautiful addition
Devu...those 10 years give his a wonderful masterpiece.....which the whole world will remember till it comes to an end!!!!
It's better to do one best work than 100 good ones. Right?

You are right Sandhya.. In fact he has very less number of paintings to his credit compared to any other artist of his time.
I have some facts too

Adult elephants dont jump (Thank God!)

All mosquitoes that bites us are females ( heheheheh)

Back Skin is the toughest skin in the whole human body while the skin on the lips are the thinnest

:) :)

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
A few interesting facts from my side as well..

Because metals were scarce the Oscars given out during World war 2 were made out of wood

Ketchup was sold in the 1800's as a medicine

The original name for butterfly was flutterby

Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot

ad this is really something...

Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor... :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have some facts too

Adult elephants dont jump (Thank God!)

All mosquitoes that bites us are females ( heheheheh)

Back Skin is the toughest skin in the whole human body while the skin on the lips are the thinnest

:) :)

Thank you for some more additions to my kitty
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.