Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Handicapped people are more talented.And they indulge themselves in many other activity such as painting,craft making utensils and so on.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Handicapped people are more talented.And they indulge themselves in many other activity such as painting,craft making utensils and so on.

That's why they say, 'If one door is closed, god keeps another door opened". These otherwise able people will utilize this facility.
I personally view it as more of a problem of perception. I was touched by a telling comment made by one whose name I don't remember at this point of time. She lost her vision at a very young age and went on to become a celebrated mountaineer and a successful lawyer! And she would say that Lata Mangeshkar would be a handicapped person as she can't solve math problems like Einstein! The meaning of these profound words should not be missed!

Her comment is a best one chinmoyji. Everyone in the world is differently abled.

Her comments and particularly the way she was making them left me really spell-bound! How correctly and wisely she put forth her proposition.
Handicap people are should not underestimated as people do in the society. they also have ability to achieve many things

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.