Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Branding is not at all a normal procedure. Even common people discuss to name their child for four to eight months. Just like that a product is a child for the producer. They too will brainstrom to name their product.
Yes every nams has some significance and meaning. Nice and informative thread shared to know about the name s of brands.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Branding is not at all a normal procedure. Even common people discuss to name their child for four to eight months. Just like that a product is a child for the producer. They too will brainstrom to name their product.[/quote

Yes Arun lot of thought goes into the christening of Products.
Nice to know about these companies. I too use to think how meaningless some names are and Boddunan name was one of it.. Then came to know that it is surname of owner...
Nice to know about these companies. I too use to think how meaningless some names are and Boddunan name was one of it.. Then came to know that it is surname of owner...

That's a news to me. Very interesting piece of information.
Its very useful thread.Before we go for any such product we must know about it.If anybody ask us anything about these products then we should be able to reply them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I don't think all names have meanings. Some may have been created by the Board of Directors of the company.

Mala Jaiswar
Companies had not got thier names famous in a night. They had done a lot of hardwork to get the good names to their companies.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes they is logic in the names they give to their company. Sometimes they name it after their parents's name or kid's name but definitely there is a logic behind it. :)
I don't think all names have meanings. Some may have been created by the Board of Directors of the company.

yes most of the company names have their owner names, parents and kids name. Also, all the companies are not famous in beginning of the company. It needs lot of days and quality to make their company famous.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.