Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, Communication plays a great role in maintaining good relation ship. If there is a communication gap then no relation can work out successfully

Proper and effective communication is inevitable for mutual understanding. No one can break the relationship between the people who have mutual understanding.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Yes, till now all of us thinking about faith and mutual understanding. For in my research I found that communication is the main important thing for any relationship to maintain well

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, till now all of us thinking about faith and mutual understanding. For in my research I found that communication is the main important thing for any relationship to maintain well

Well said Sarala, Many good relationships are being broken by misunderstanding. If they think, they will come to know that the reasons are too silly.

Yes, Robert. I feel before having a relation ship people should know everything about the other person.let me give an example. there are 2 lovers. Who used to be with each other from morning till evening. every minute they used to talk each other. On one day they got married. But they divorced with a month. the main reason is the husband is snoring at night time. and this has become disturbance to the wife. So they never talk about this snoring when they were lovers. So finally they relationship could not work out and they both are departed

Well said Sarala, Many good relationships are being broken by misunderstanding. If they think, they will come to know that the reasons are too silly.

Misunderstandings can be eliminated by proper communication alone. Even animals communicate well between them, but the humans alone hesitate to communicate mostly because of ego, etc.,
Yes, Robert. I feel before having a relation ship people should know everything about the other person.let me give an example. there are 2 lovers. Who used to be with each other from morning till evening. every minute they used to talk each other. On one day they got married. But they divorced with a month. the main reason is the husband is snoring at night time. and this has become disturbance to the wife. So they never talk about this snoring when they were lovers. So finally they relationship could not work out and they both are departed

It is too pathetic. Husband and wife should be sharing and caring. Now-a-days people are getting divorces like anything. This is not good for human society.

Yes, robert. Now divorce became a bus ticket or train ticket we get. husband and wife relation is a very weak and important relation. There are many such cases i know. Once a wife divorced his husband for the sake of onions. As she does not like onions and her husband asked her to make curry with the onions.

When in Relationship one must see that they maintain their relationship with each other by keeping Faith, Trust and Confidence on each other. This will helps you develop and strengthen LOVE between you. Never ever give the chance to your partner to loose the faith in you.

Shrihari, Congratulations and Appreciations to you on posting this thread. Trust,Faith and love maintain the relationship between persons.

Love and Love and Love and Love and Love.... Till the end... :) :) :)

:ohmy: Sometimes only love also is not enough as many other things are also required in life. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sir when there is love, rest come by default... :) :) Thts the belief.. No love, nothing comes...

I would partly agree with that, because love forms the basis of most relationships, but mutual trust strengthens it and takes it forward and to a different level..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But shrihari has forgotten communication and mutual understanding.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.