Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Love and Love and Love and Love and Love.... Till the end... :) :) :)

:ohmy: Sometimes only love also is not enough as many other things are also required in life. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sir when there is love, rest come by default... :) :) Thts the belief.. No love, nothing comes...

Do you think love can bring you money?. One has to do efforts for it and that would surely reduce time for love and that's the reason most of people get hard time in a relationship. :blink:

Love will motivate to earn you for someone. Why would you earn for your wife , kids , parents.. because you love them..

BTW Puneet I would be earning money even if I had no kids and wife. :laugh:

Ha ha.. Sure sir.. Me too.. But then it would be me only... :P :P

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Mutual understanding is the first step for trust and love. when the mutual understanding with stands then only the relation ship with stands.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

:ohmy: Sometimes only love also is not enough as many other things are also required in life. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sir when there is love, rest come by default... :) :) Thts the belief.. No love, nothing comes...

Do you think love can bring you money?. One has to do efforts for it and that would surely reduce time for love and that's the reason most of people get hard time in a relationship. :blink:

Love will motivate to earn you for someone. Why would you earn for your wife , kids , parents.. because you love them..

Self love I would say is prominent in that case???. :laugh:

But you said is correct when person has kids then he/she thinks of his/her kids first. :)
The most important key to maintaining a great relationship forever is to be quick to forgive, to laugh a great deal, to pick your battles and not fight over things unless they really have great importance or meaning to you, and to learn to mold yourself to your partner's interests and likes and dislikes

Sharmistha Banerjee

Self love I would say is prominent in that case???. :laugh:

But you said is correct when person has kids then he/she thinks of his/her kids first. :)

Yes indeed.. Hmm when we love someone, they become more important than ourselves. kids, parents, wife.. :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
When in Relationship one must see that they maintain their relationship with each other by keeping Faith, Trust and Confidence on each other. This will helps you develop and strenghthen LOVE between you. Never ever give the chance to your partner to loose the faith in you.

One can of course keep trying all the time, but in life there are always ups and downs, sometimes certain issues can have a negative effect on any relationship. I call it a patchwork quilt,make the most of it as you go along...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Such cases are also there, so that depends on the people and their understanding. If any of them are bit rude with each other then the other will go out of control and the relationship will smash

Faith is important in all relationships. Once faith is gone, relationship becomes weak.
Devyani, once faith is gone nothing remains. Even relation ship won't be longer. It won't become weak, it won't be longer

Sarala -Understanding each other is the basic things that should have between both the partner and when you have the undesrtanding it shows that you have the interest in one another. When interest get develop in both of your mind automatically you strat trusting each other and this will makes you keep the faith on each other. All these factors will leads to healthy and good relationship which surely will last for long.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.