Eating fruits right after a meal is not a bright idea. Then what’s the bright idea? Read on

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/The-right-way-to-eat-fruits/articleshow/10915750.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes
fruits can help in easy digestion.
yet, if you want to get full benefits of fruits, eat them at least 1 hour before or after meals.
if you are above 30, use fruits directly instead of juices.
when fruits are crushed to juices, they lose their valuable fiber content.

Meera sandhu
well said sandya, fruits easily digests. Having fruits and one glass of milk gives a great charm to us.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Fruit should be eaten alone or with other fruit on an empty stomach.This is because when fruit is eaten, the digestive process works very quickly and our body uses different enzymes to digest the fruit.

Sharmistha Banerjee
When you have heavy food which taking more time to digest and feel uneasy then if you have some fruits then it will easily digest.

yes
yet, if you want to get full benefits of fruits, eat them at least 1 hour before or after meals.

the linked article says early morning is the right time to take fruits, not before or after meals
yes

the linked article says early morning is the right time to take fruits, not before or after meals

what i quoted is what i read through articles in magazines.....last month, I read a lot ;)

supper also, we can reduce carbohydrate content and opt for fruits and salads.

Meera sandhu
It can be taken after or with light breakfast. After full stomach it is bad.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Having fruits after having meals is very good for health. Instead of having junk if we have fruits then it will show its positiveness on us. Just try it

yes

what i quoted is what i read through articles in magazines.....last month, I read a lot ;)

supper also, we can reduce carbohydrate content and opt for fruits and salads.

Then give a link to your opinion
malayalam articles.....
i rarely read articles from net....

i have read several times...never use fruits with meal, take it 1 or 2 hours before or after meals, if you need to get its full benefits

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.