The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I did logout and login again the changed picture is visible on the profile page but not on the forums yet. And Sandhya yes was busy with nothing actually. :laugh: Just too lazy to indulge much in the virtual world.

Yes I can see that blue eyed, dollish pic on your profile, a nice pic for avatar. (Thumps up)

yes, while replying using quote/reply option, we can see that profile picture of Asha.
It's a nice one Asha..keep it

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Ashii
Sandhyaji she is very sweet and cute.Really very lovely.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Hi Friends. How is my avator. Mother mary I used it for my new avatar.

Velankanni Matha. Right?
Very nice Mary. Keep this one. :cheer:

@Sunil
Why can't me? :angry: :angry: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
everyone says she is an exact copy of me, even her school teacher says :silly:
but still now, I believe she resembles her father

Meera sandhu
It is velankanni Matha Photo only. My friend gave this photo.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It is velankanni Matha Photo only. My friend gave this photo.

ya I know.
When I was a kid (can't remember), I have gone to Velankanni with my parents.
i want to go there once again....helping Maryyy :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Lovely and mesmerizing pictures. My flying kisses for her. :kiss: :kiss: My favorite is the 2nd, 3rd and 4th and even the 1st one and yeah the 5th one too. The second pic is really very very cute! :kiss:

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I did logout and login again the changed picture is visible on the profile page but not on the forums yet. And Sandhya yes was busy with nothing actually. :laugh: Just too lazy to indulge much in the virtual world.

Yes I can see that blue eyed, dollish pic on your profile, a nice pic for avatar. (Thumps up)

I like your pic too. So many kids on Biddunan. :) The dimple on the cheeks looks so cute. I too have a dimple. ;)

Live in the present :)
Lovely and mesmerizing pictures. My flying kisses for her. :kiss: :kiss: My favorite is the 2nd, 3rd and 4th and even the 1st one and yeah the 5th one too. The second pic is really very very cute! :kiss:

you haven't left even a single picture :P
Thank you

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Ashii
Very nice photo of mother Mary.Can anyone tell me where is this Velankanni.

Sharmistha Banerjee

I like your pic too. So many kids on Biddunan. :) The dimple on the cheeks looks so cute. I too have a dimple. ;)

then why can't you upload original :P
you are also a kid :cheer: :cheer:

your new profile is appearing in topics page......

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.