The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
what preference?
now i don't know how to get inside my login...can you help?

i think am login already, as my gmail account is open. i could get the screen of upload files. just want to go to my stored video :whistle:

Not gmail but you tube account- that must have a login ID, login through that ID or click on forgot ID to get it. There you can see preferences for every video like private or public.

ayyo :huh: :huh:

Yesterday I uploaded through gmail account.....any way to get it back :silly:

Meera sandhu
I have posted a photo of my kiddo when he was 2 month old in MY OWN LIVING ROOM in an article yet to be published, not yet reviewed....

Ok, after the contest or for the contest ? I guess you can write that for the contest now, right?

In an article for home decor- while posting a photo for living room, I used my own. hahaha.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have posted a photo of my kiddo when he was 2 month old in MY OWN LIVING ROOM in an article yet to be published, not yet reviewed....

Ok, after the contest or for the contest ? I guess you can write that for the contest now, right?

In an article for home decor- while posting a photo for living room, I used my own. hahaha.

In all my articles published under home decor category, you can see either my home or my neighbours' homes and accessories ..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

My dining hall, kitchen storage, sitout of upper storey and even my wash basin :evil: :silly: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

In all my articles published under home decor category, you can see either my home or my neighbours' homes and accessories ..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

My dining hall, kitchen storage, sitout of upper storey and even my wash basin :evil: :silly: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh:

Please do not disclose too much personal information. This is for your own security.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please do not disclose too much personal information. This is for your own security.

am leaving that home this month ;) :laugh: :laugh:
so, no problem :laugh: :laugh:

sir, waiting for your profile picture.

Meera sandhu

Wait is over. no change

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Wait is over. no change

nice to see you back :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
The thread has lost its utility therefore I close it for further discussion. Thanks every one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.