The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yesterday I was busy with articles so didnt spend time in forums. but today when i entered forums, I was really shocked by see the profile pictures

Sarala, Don't get shocked. Nothing is permanent except changes. You can easily update profile picture (Avatar). If you need any information on this, let me know. I am happy to help you.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Yesterday I was busy with articles so didnt spend time in forums. but today when i entered forums, I was really shocked by see the profile pictures

did you think, they are bhoots of Boddunan.....particularly seeing my girl in make up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

did you think, they are bhoots of Boddunan.....particularly seeing my girl in make up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sandhya, your kid looks awesome in this photograph. You are really gifted. How about her health and dance classes? All the Best to kid and mother as well!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Sandhya, your kid looks awesome in this photograph. You are really gifted. How about her health and dance classes? All the Best to kid and mother as well!

yesterday she got a small fever.now she is OK. has gone to school.

Meera sandhu

She is a blessed and gifted kid. Please Take care of her health with intensive care. I forget her name. Please let me know the same.

Sandhya she look like a Goddess. I did n't feel that she is like bhoot. She is so pretty and cute

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

She is a blessed and gifted kid. Please Take care of her health with intensive care. I forget her name. Please let me know the same.

Nikhita is her school name. We call her Gauri/Gaurikuty /Vavoos.......at home. a lot of other nick names too :woohoo: :woohoo:
her father calls her 'poocha' meaning cat. so i call her meow kuttan, as often she behaves like a kitten :cheer: :cheer:

@Sarala...
Thank you for your lovely commend.
she is wearing traditional dress of a Kerala village girl, who works in fields.
Dhoti, blouse, shawl on body and head. Villagers, while work in paddy fields used to wear like this.

can anyone tell me, is it possible to upload videos here?
i want to upload her folk dance. she is not an expert, has just started learning. so, just for fun

Meera sandhu
Sandhya it better to ask admin and conform. To my knowledge there is no option for video

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya it better to ask admin and conform. To my knowledge there is no option for video

but i have seen videos in Boddunan community. i want to know if that facility is available now

Meera sandhu

but i have seen videos in Boddunan community. i want to know if that facility is available now

I think its possible to submit the videos in the forums. I have seen a post of sarala mam in the topic "Vaccum cleaner".
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.