Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have seen it in the film Mirch Masala where the women used mirchi as a weapon to fight against the villain. :)

Mirchi was a traditional self protection weapon for women in India.

Yes, it is highly economic and easily available weapon as well. Anyone can use it. Very efficient weapon.

But the final shape of the product will be more sophisticated with lot of controls.

I watched a tamil movie 'Saami'. Heroin of this film (Trisha) uses mirchi powder as weapon. For the same she will be awarded by police.

Its a common occurrence in my state
I have seen it in the film Mirch Masala where the women used mirchi as a weapon to fight against the villain. :)

Yes, it is highly economic and easily available weapon as well. Anyone can use it. Very efficient weapon.

But the final shape of the product will be more sophisticated with lot of controls.

I watched a tamil movie 'Saami'. Heroin of this film (Trisha) uses mirchi powder as weapon. For the same she will be awarded by police.

i have seen the movie years back....ithu thaana..ivan thaana :P
but i can't remember right now, how she was Awarded by hero Vikram.....just a garland

Meera sandhu

Its a common occurrence in my state

Its a commonly used weapon in the street fights of the women in Slums.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.