Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
most recently we have discussed about chilli bombs in chilli thread. i doubt if some officer has gone through our posts..hahhaha

Meera sandhu
I have seen it in the film Mirch Masala where the women used mirchi as a weapon to fight against the villain. :)

Yes that's the movie and I think they should carry it in handbag while going alone on streets.. though it may not be complete solution.
I have seen it in the film Mirch Masala where the women used mirchi as a weapon to fight against the villain. :)

Yes that's the movie and I think they should carry it in handbag while going alone on streets.. though it may not be complete solution.

That's true Rajani, its not a complete solution. Already there is pepper spray for the safety purpose which is not used by most of them.

Mirchi was a traditional self protection weapon for women in India.

see the movie Mirch Masala to know how Smitha Pathel make use of mirchi against Nazaruddin Shah in its climax :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

see the movie Mirch Masala to know how Smitha Pathel make use of mirchi against Nazaruddin Shah in its climax :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes ... seen it... Here in AP too womenfolk use this extensively.

Yes ... seen it... Here in AP too womenfolk use this extensively.

what about mirchi sprays that women can use while travelling in bus or other public transport ;)

Meera sandhu

Yes, it is highly economic and easily available weapon as well. Anyone can use it. Very efficient weapon.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Yes, it is highly economic and easily available weapon as well. Anyone can use it. Very efficient weapon.

But the final shape of the product will be more sophisticated with lot of controls.

But the final shape of the product will be more sophisticated with lot of controls.

I watched a tamil movie 'Saami'. Heroin of this film (Trisha) uses mirchi powder as weapon. For the same she will be awarded by police.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.