The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
At least there are some vacancies created in the time of unemployment. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The vexed authorities of Chittorgarh Railway station, Rajasthan harassed by about 15 monkeys that made the railway station their home, decided to outsource ‘Monkey Catching Job.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-11-06/india/34947909_1_railway-station-catch-monkeys-monkey-menace

Rambabu, I have a doubt. Could you please clarify. Is 'Monkey Catching Job' a white collar Job? Kindly let me know :P :P :P

Monkey catching is not a job its just a award they have fixed to catch those monkeys who have caused messed there near railway station. :)
May not be a parmanent job but some people will be benefited, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

May not be a parmanent job but some people will be benefited, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't think permanent job would be fit for it. Its just a temporary job. :blink:
Monkeys are a nuisance in many cities. They are a major problem in New Delhi. There have been reports of monkeys getting into home, stealing food, biting children and even molesting women!
The surprising thing is that I am currently settled in Kerala and I do not see a single monkey here even though the entire state is surrounded by coconut trees and greenery and is the ideal place a herd of monkeys could want. :S

Mala Jaiswar
Govt. may create some post to catch monkeys and this is a common problem in many area.

This is very funny. Every money is for Rs 20000 is even more funny.
Monkey catching can be good job if its done cleverly. Otherwise it can be nightmare. Moneys are dngerous animals. I will never look at them even somebody gives me Rs 2,00,000 .
The vexed authorities of Chittorgarh Railway station, Rajasthan harassed by about 15 monkeys that made the railway station their home, decided to outsource ‘Monkey Catching Job.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-11-06/india/34947909_1_railway-station-catch-monkeys-monkey-menace

tiger stories have now changed to monkey stories :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
it seems we need to bring Thrissur, Hyderabad and bengal tigers to action ;)

I prefer to send my tigress to Chittorgarh. (As a matter of fact, this tiger of Hyderabad shudders to face monkeys. Shhhh... don't tell with others tigers,)

babuji and sandhya, i think robert is interested in this job. Could you both guide him to catch the mon(k)ey? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.