Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
reading the first part, i became upset.
now, am perfectly fine knowing what happened later

What might have happened? Let me now.

i will get upset with such stories and remain disturbed for the whole day. am a light hearten person you know :cheer:

Sorry Sandhya, for creating turbulence in your heart. Forget all and be cheerful

but it's told he was spared. so, am happy you know :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yeh Huyi Na Baat...... Ab Khushiyan Manao... Gulcherre udhao.. be happy
It is strange as it behaved like a human by weeping.. I think animals have their own way to exhibit pain and emotions which humans can not understand.. However the way to kill them by slaughter house is disgusting
It is strange as it behaved like a human by weeping.. I think animals have their own way to exhibit pain and emotions which humans can not understand.. However the way to kill them by slaughter house is disgusting

Strange things do happen. That's why it has become news
What a touching story! Yes animals have feelings too and the story may be true :unsure:

Mala Jaiswar
What a touching story! Yes animals have feelings too and the story may be true :unsure:

Its 100 % true happening that happened in Hong Kong.
animated-gifs-goates-27_2012-11-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Oh its strange to see but anyhow animals or human beings every one fear with death. But this is strange case of how a bull showed its emotion. :blink:

The photo provided in the link clearly shows the bull's pathetic condition and its pleading pose.

Its 100 % true happening that happened in Hong Kong.

are you at Hong Kong in front of that animal to say so. :woohoo: :woohoo:
I think, that cow brain washed you with a sad story. it's called emotional blackmailing ;) ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9289]}

Meera sandhu
A Hong kong Bull begged for mercy before it was tried to move to the slaughter house.
http://www.weirdasianews.com/2012/11/20/bull-wept/

Open the link. You can see the bull's pleading face.

I have saw many bulls crying like this but i thought it was just a disease. Now only i understood that they have emotions too.
Oh its strange to see but anyhow animals or human beings every one fear with death. But this is strange case of how a bull showed its emotion. :blink:

The photo provided in the link clearly shows the bull's pathetic condition and its pleading pose.

Oh yes I noticed it in the photo and its said when i imagine how they kill animals in slaughter house. :evil:
The instincts of self interest, fear of death and injury are common to human and beasts. We have a proverb- How long a goat will pray for life of her son. This means that goats have emotions similar to human.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.