Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am going to surprise all the South Indians, by saying that there is one Monastery in South as well :huh: . It starts with 'N'. Can you tell me. Because, i heard some one saying that Monastery lies only in North, but it is not true.

Are you talking about the one that is there near Coorg at Bayalu kuppe which is run by the tibetan community...I have seen that :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am going to surprise all the South Indians, by saying that there is one Monastery in South as well :huh: . It starts with 'N'. Can you tell me. Because, i heard some one saying that Monastery lies only in North, but it is not true.

Are you talking about the one that is there near Coorg at Bayalu kuppe which is run by the tibetan community...I have seen that :)

I don't know the place named Coorg. The Monastery is in Karnataka.

Want to make each day Accountable

Oh ya. I have just searched it. You are right. Very intelligent. :)

LOL, if you get some more information, you will see that Bayalu kuppe is in Corg and coorg is in Karnataka...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Not really, it is part of my home land , so I should have mentioned it earlier :)

LOL, if you get some more information, you will see that Bayalu kuppe is in Corg and coorg is in Karnataka...

The name of Monastery is very long. But in short we can describe ' Namdroling Monastery' or ' Golden Temple' not in Amritsar but in Karnataka. :)

Not really, it is part of my home land , so I should have mentioned it earlier :)

When i saw the location of this Monastery on its website, i was indeed very surprised, that it is located in Karnataka.

Really surprised to read such a monastery exists in Karnataka, it must be really beautiful like others!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Really surprised to read such a monastery exists in Karnataka, it must be really beautiful like others!

The picture, which i have attached is of that same monastery.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes it is very beautiful, in fact the entire village is nice, it was built by the state government for the tibetan settlers...I have some pictures taken while we were there, will try to upload when I find it...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.