Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Agra is not a merely a city of Taj, but I think Agra is famous because of Taj Mahal, and many tourist come just to see Taj Mahal

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

I have not visited Taj yet but the Agra is famous for it with all other creativity.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Mostly people know that Agra is famous for Taj Mahal which is one of the seven wonders of the world. Moreover there are many things like traditional food, dresses and wearings, which are famous among Indians .
Agra ka Petha is really famous. My Grand-mother is from Agra, my father was born there. So, whenever my grand-mother go there, she always brings Petha for me. I haven't tasted all the varieties, but every time i taste, it feels good.

A friend who lives in Agra and an active member of Dayalbagh ashram sent recently a pack of Petha sweets. The sweetness still lingers in my mouth
Agra ka Petha is really famous. My Grand-mother is from Agra, my father was born there. So, whenever my grand-mother go there, she always brings Petha for me. I haven't tasted all the varieties, but every time i taste, it feels good.

A friend who lives in Agra and an active member of Dayalbagh ashram sent recently a pack of Petha sweets. The sweetness still lingers in my mouth

Petha no doubt is famous sweet of Agra. We never forget to buy it whenever we go to Agra/Vrindavan. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.