Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In think the energy they put on in the starting is so much that they are unable to retain in the middle of any work and consequently, they give up.

Want to make each day Accountable

In think the energy they put on in the starting is so much that they are unable to retain in the middle of any work and consequently, they give up.

That's what happen in most of the cases. People start with full energy but he/she don't able to maintain it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
This is very true. If you have interest and urge to do something, you will work on that till the extreme. This is nature of human beings. Boring work or hard targets makes people feel demotivated and restless. Hence they leave that job then and there.
Even I have noticed the same thing. For my self also. I mean I have started blogging with very excitement but now loosing hope about it. But still will try to be more active on it.

"Your post is not relevant to topic therefor edited"

Stick to topic please.

??? :dry:

I too have noticed that many youngsters these days are extremely impatient and want success at once without really working hard for it ! When that does not happen they jump to another..

It won't be fair to blame youngsters alone in this regard. We have been encouraging a culture of providing shortcut to every thing and all things. I have personal experiences of some students' dangerous habit of cramming notes prepared by elderly teachers and professors who never encourage students to do self study by going through their text book and make a fast buck! This is just immoral!
Even I have noticed the same thing. For my self also. I mean I have started blogging with very excitement but now loosing hope about it. But still will try to be more active on it.

Stick to topic please.

I too have noticed that many youngsters these days are extremely impatient and want success at once without really working hard for it ! When that does not happen they jump to another..

It won't be fair to blame youngsters alone in this regard. We have encouraging a culture of providing shortcut to every thing and all things. I have personal experiences of some students' dangerous habit of cramming notes prepared by elderly teachers and professors who never encourage students to do self study by going through their text book and make a fast buck! This is just immoral!

I agree with that ! Habits are formed right from childhood and once formed it is very difficult to break them. We don't teach youngsters anything other than what is there in text books - other essentials like good manners and hygeine are never considered important by teachers or even at home.The excuse given is that you don't need to say thank you and sorry to your own family and friends, little realising what children pick up and what is taught at home and school is what remains with them.It is the same when it comes to work culture, I have heard many parents telling their sons not to do any housework, saying are you a girl ? all that job is meant for ladies....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Stick to topic please.

It won't be fair to blame youngsters alone in this regard. We have encouraging a culture of providing shortcut to every thing and all things. I have personal experiences of some students' dangerous habit of cramming notes prepared by elderly teachers and professors who never encourage students to do self study by going through their text book and make a fast buck! This is just immoral!

I agree with that ! Habits are formed right from childhood and once formed it is very difficult to break them. We don't teach youngsters anything other than what is there in text books - other essentials like good manners and hygeine are never considered important by teachers or even at home.The excuse given is that you don't need to say thank you and sorry to your own family and friends, little realising what children pick up and what is taught at home and school is what remains with them.It is the same when it comes to work culture, I have heard many parents telling their sons not to do any housework, saying are you a girl ? all that job is meant for ladies....

That's true, I have seen the same happening in many homes, that work around the house is meant for girls and boys can scamper around carelessly! The same happens elsewhere too! Like Chinmoy has stated above, it is the teachers who encourage the habit of cramming only to score and not really to understand and absorb! even parents do that! Now, I am seeing a growth of a new species everywhere, the Supermom who juggles her time from her work, home and to the N number of classes she ferries her children around, hopping from skating class to dance class etc. etc. But not even once does she stop to really think if she is really developing her children into responsible human being or simply turning them into mechanical robots who do not take NO for an answer now. They are very good in studies, that means they do score marks, but are devoid of any compassion for others and usually are rude to strangers! Is this a good sign?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Stick to topic please.

That's true, I have seen the same happening in many homes, that work around the house is meant for girls and boys can scamper around carelessly! The same happens elsewhere too! Like Chinmoy has stated above, it is the teachers who encourage the habit of cramming only to score and not really to understand and absorb! even parents do that! Now, I am seeing a growth of a new species everywhere, the Supermom who juggles her time from her work, home and to the N number of classes she ferries her children around, hopping from skating class to dance class etc. etc. But not even once does she stop to really think if she is really developing her children into responsible human being or simply turning them into mechanical robots who do not take NO for an answer now. They are very good in studies, that means they do score marks, but are devoid of any compassion for others and usually are rude to strangers! Is this a good sign?

@Kalyani

I don't know if your have ever been privy to intimate discussion fashionable among young parents. If you ever happen to be so - I am sure - you would be disgusted with their obsession with marks scored even at the nursery level to be the most animated topic! Are they truly or sufficiently educated deriving vicarious pleasure of seeing their own wards outdoing their very mediocre performances in schools and colleges?

Stick to topic please.

@Kalyani

I don't know if your have ever been privy to intimate discussion fashionable among young parents. If you ever happen to be so - I am sure - you would be disgusted with their obsession with marks scored even at the nursery level to be the most animated topic! Are they truly or sufficiently educated deriving vicarious pleasure of seeing their own wards outdoing their very mediocre performances in schools and colleges?

Of course yes chinmoy! That is why I voiced these concerns! In fact a couple such parents live in my building! The conversation these ladies have is only concerned with their children's scores, their various different classes, one even has a daughter in 8th now and she has already booked her place in a private English tuition class now for 10th std after paying an exorbitant amount! :S I am really disgusted with them as they keep badgering me to send my son to a few classes their children went! So I now totally try to avoid them whenever I can! :huh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Stick to topic please.

@Kalyani

Of course yes chinmoy! That is why I voiced these concerns! In fact a couple such parents live in my building! The conversation these ladies have is only concerned with their children's scores, their various different classes, one even has a daughter in 8th now and she has already booked her place in a private English tuition class now for 10th std after paying an exorbitant amount! :S I am really disgusted with them as they keep badgering me to send my son to a few classes their children went! So I now totally try to avoid them whenever I can! :huh:

@Kalyani

I have enough confidence in your ability to separate chaff from the grain. Let them do whatever they feel like but never fail to take a well-informed decision in regard to your son!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Stick to topic please.

@Usha

I fully endorse your views. My father who was a scholar holding a very important governmental position and extremely uncompromising on values he held dear was once involved in an incident in which my elder brother misbehaved with a radio mechanic on the strength of my father's influences. I still remember that he made him apologize for his conduct!
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.