Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this happens with every one even with me too it happened in the past I joined a gym with lots of enthusiasm but after a week only I gave up and forgot about going to gym. May we all need comforts in life and don't want to do physical work. :evil:

That's why most people are not able to keep up with their new year resolutions or even promises...partly it might be due to laziness or it might be due to a lack of will power in the first place..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is common nature when we start we have a big interest and after few days the interest will go and that may be due to to a habit.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I feel that with careful monitoring and teaching habits do and can change for the better even when you are adult and think that ou have become set in your ways.One can adapt to new and better things at any stage of one's life..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel that with careful monitoring and teaching habits do and can change for the better even when you are adult and think that ou have become set in your ways.One can adapt to new and better things at any stage of one's life..

We have Telugu word for this, "Aaarambha Sooratvam." If roughly translated it means, "Starting with fanfare and quitting silently. and surreptitiously.
Thank you said by: suni51
Hard Work along with Knowledge, determination & Patience.

People these days tend to have fast results. When they fall they get depressed / demotivated / distracted from the subject.

Young generation have the tendency of flying high with confidence,many get succefull too, but many give-up they dreams due to small hurdles.

atulb@boddunan.com
Even I have noticed the same thing. For my self also. I mean I have started blogging with very excitement but now loosing hope about it. But still will try to be more active on it.

"Your post is not relevant to topic therefor edited"

Stick to topic please.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even I have noticed the same thing. For my self also. I mean I have started blogging with very excitement but now loosing hope about it. But still will try to be more active on it.

Stick to topic please.

??? :dry:

I too have noticed that many youngsters these days are extremely impatient and want success at once without really working hard for it ! When that does not happen they jump to another..

Stick to topic please.

??? :dry:

I too have noticed that many youngsters these days are extremely impatient and want success at once without really working hard for it ! When that does not happen they jump to another..

You shall have to go to previous page to know about it , where I have edited a post.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In the starting, when they do their work, they love it, but when they face little troubles or difficulties then their mood starts getting off and finally at one stage they collapse.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is something we get to see everywhere in life.People start doing something with a lot of interest and after a week or so slow down and may give up altogether.I have seen a couple of ladies buy expensive Gym equipment and start off with a lot of enthusiasm only to give up after a few days and the equipment remains in the corner without being used....
Is this a natural trait or wrong bringing up or lack of will power?

http://www.self-learner.com/why-we-give-up-so-easily/

There are such people who commit themselves too easily without doing any evaluation before taking the plunge! It does display lack of conviction on their part .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.